Anirudh's hand goes around her bare waist making her hitch on her breathe and lost in his touch and Neeya clutches his shirt tightly making Anirudh excited.

There was an urge, a willingness to get close, lost in each other, to lean closer and...

"Ahem!"

Both of them splits away embarrassed not able to to look at the source of voice. Neeya looks at other side playing with her hair feeling embarrassed and blushed with what was going to happen, while Anirudh looks around only to find Saurabh looking at them smirking which made Anirudh more embarrassed and blushed but also angry.

"Sau-Saurabh..?..tu-tum yaha.??-" "-mai nhi aaskta?-"
"-nhi!...mera mtlb...han.." Saurabh walks ahead a lil closer to him eyeing him,"nhi?..ya..ha?"
Anirudh gets more embarrassed,"Mera matlab haan....waise...kya hua?." Anirudh says rubbing his face embarrassed and it makes Saurabh chuckled.

"Aap log bahut der se aae nhi the ghar to bade malik ne bheja, aap log ko bulane ke lie..."
Anirudh nods,"accha..?..hmm.."
Saurabh nods,"jab aap log ka kaam ho jae, tb itmenan se aaiega." He walks away chuckling.

Neeya looks at her husband in anger who looks at her with innocent face and she starts walking back to haveli with Anirudh following her like a lil child.

"Are bahu? Anirudh? Kaha chale gae the tum dono?" Trilochan ask. "Kaka wo...kuch kaam aagaya tha to..." "-accha theek h wo sab chodho. Aao jara isme apne apne haath rakh do. Sabki daan karne ke lie h." Neeya and Anirudh nods and keeps their hand one by one on the tokris.

The evening passed by and it was almost night and cue for the guest to leave.
Saurabh, Shampoorna and family were last to leave but after coming from Panchayat, Sampoorna kept teasing her on what they would have done if Saurabh hadn't interrupt them, and so on.
Before leaving, Sampoorna turns to Neeya,"chal. Apna khyaal rakhna...aur...ab to raat aagai h...ab koi tang nhi karega.. suhagarat mana lena-" "-Sampoorna! Bas!" Neeya request her joining her hand,"maaf kar de mujhe." Sampoorna laughs and leaves for her house.

'Kaha phans gai mai..baat nhi krungi inse aaj.' She mutters to herself leaving for her room.

There, Anirudh was at his study room, all changed into his dark blue night PJ's looking like an innocent lil child. He was sitting at his chair in comfortable position with hand on his chin and his eyes closed with a lil smile and blush on his face.
He was totally lost and he was feeling like there is nothing around him. Infront of his eyes was only Neeya's face with closed eyes and blush..

He walks to his room humming and looks around for his angry wife. "Neeya?" He calls her lightly looking around for her when he collides with something hitting his head.
"Ouuu.." a female voice hits his ear and he looks up to see Neeya in her simple saree rubbing her head. He studies her features, her wet hair with water dripping off her hair to her face.
He recalls something and again collides his head with hers.

As he do so, Neeya looks at him in anger with her angry and questioning expression, rubbing her head.
Anirudh looks at her confused,"kamaal karti ho...tumhi ne kaha tha na ki..jab sar takraye to dobara takra lena chahie...warna..sing nikal aate h.." he says pointing his finger upward.

"Tch..ha theek h." She picks up a pillow from her bed and starts walking when Anirudh's voice stops her,"poochne ki gustakhi kar skta hu?" "Nhi!" She sternly reply as she was angry with him with what happened today and Anirudh very well know about it.
"Par ab to pooch lia aur Tumne jawaab bhi de dia to..-" He says innocently walking towards her.

"-Agar apne pooch hi lia h to bata deti hu ki mai Koyli mausi ke paas ja rhi sone...aur...mujhe lene aane ki koi jaroorat nhi h..." Saying this she starts walking out. "So paogi?"
She turns around confused,"mtlb?"
Anirudh turns to her,"mere bina...so paogi?" He ask standing against the wall, giving her the best smirk.