Chapter 24

Show menu
FREENOVELSTOREAD
Novel Full Game, Live Stream Chapter 24
GAME, LIVE STREAM
C24
Chapter 24

Xiao Tangqiu felt a chill run down his spine and ruthlessly shook off Luo Mansu’s hand at once.

“What’s the matter?” Luo Mansu seemed impatient, “Hurry! Let’s go! We can’t let them catch up to us!”

Xiao Tangqiu had on a wary expression. At that point, he was afraid to trust anyone. What’s more, it was Luo Mansu, whom he had originally doubted. In his state of confusion, his gaze fell onto the shadow behind Luo Mansu….. It was clearly the shadow of a child!

Xiao Tangqiu turned and ran without any hesitation. “Luo Mansu” shouted as he chased after him, “Why did you leave me behind? Why did you leave me behind?”

Xiao Tangqiu didn’t dare look back at “Luo Mansu.” He only gritted his teeth and tried his best to speed up his pace. However, no matter how fast he ran, the thing seemed to stick to a certain distance behind him as if it were attached to his back.

“Do you want to leave me too?” The voice sounded faintly in his ear, then turned into a pitiful sob, just like the one he heard before.

Wuwu…….

Wuwuwu……

Xiao Tangqiu felt the hairs stand on his back. Just when he thought he was going to die, the crying suddenly disappeared and his surroundings became extremely quiet.

He looked up and realized that he had unknowingly ran into a strange courtyard, which was even more deserted compared to Yun Jizhou’s courtyard. He immediately guessed who this courtyard belonged to.

Indeed as he expected, in the courtyard, there was a tall watermelon tree, which was full of large watermelons.

He couldn’t help but stare at the watermelons on the tree. The more he looked at them, the more he felt that the lines on the watermelon skin resembled the facial features of a human being….. As soon as he thought of that, he felt sick all over, and at that instant, he suddenly felt an unprecedented sense of danger!

A gust of rotten odor washed over him as he reflexively rolled onto the ground. A shovel was deeply smashed into the ground where he had been a moment before. Right then, Fang Lan flew towards him, pulled out the shovel and struck at him again!

Xiao Tangqiu quickly crawled up, rolling and ducking to avoid Fang Lan’s attack. Fang Lan waved the shovel frantically, using an enormous amount of strength. It was obvious just one strike and his head would burst open.

Under extreme tension and fear, he calmed down instead and even led Fang Lan towards direction he wanted to go. He rolled and crawled towards the watermelon tree and stood beside it.

The next second, the shovel swung hard at his head again!

At that critical moment, he hugged his head and rolled on the ground, past Fang Lan’s side. The shovel was deeply embedded into the tree trunk behind him. However, before he could breathe a sigh of relief at the thought that the BOSS had temporarily lost its weapon, Fang Lan smiled faintly and applied a tiny bit of strength……. The tree trunk that was so thick that a few people would be needed to surround it, broke along with the shovel.

Fang Lan simply threw aside the shovel that had broken in half and turned to lunge at Xiao Tangqiu.

His mind blanked out. He was finished! He had no way out!

……

Just when he thought he would die, Fang Lan was suddenly beaten aside with a long stick. His eyes widened in that instant. He couldn’t believe it. What the fuck happened? Did he suddenly awaken some magical ability……