Blank Spaces

I gathered my stuff as fast as
physically possible, while saying a rushed goodbye to Jake, I had to get out of there, I needed to get home, let my bed take over and forget about the world for awhile.

Third Person Narration
(Jacob's room)

Jacob stuck his hand into his pocket restlessly pulling the small rectangular device out. The sound of the dial tone filled the room as he frantically tapped the screen. He desperately held the phone to his face, walking in a repetitive circle on the carpeted floor like a clock work model train on a consecutive track. He repeated the cycle several times, but it was hopeless.

"Fuck" he cursed, Tossing his phone onto his bed out of frustration.
He was starting to realize it was too late to go back now. If only he hadn't let a misjudged girl, a cute boy and a perfect plan fog his mind. Evil is knowing better and willingly doing worse.

I am evil, he thought.

Miles's POV

"Dude, come on!" Winston whooped, With his hand held out and the other on his waist waiting impatiently.

I reached in my pocket and pulled out a ten-er and put it in his hand.

"Keep the change" I mused, and continued to scroll through my phone.

"Not funny, Hollingsworth, and cheap too!" He laughed.

"Fine, but what if I miss something" i frowned handing it over.

"Well I'm not sending it to the international space station it's right here in my pocket" he cracked.

"Urgh" I huffed. Throwing my head back against the sofa.

"Hey, sorry I took so long in the bathroom, my phone kept ringing" The blonde beamed at me.

"No problem, we were just about to play cod, you in?" Chewy chimed in.

"As tempting as that sounds, I'll pass" she rolled her eyes behind her glasses.

"You're just scared because you know I'm better" He boasted.

"Fine you're on" she challenged, taking the seat next to Winston on the couch.

"B.r.b though, since you're FINALLY out of the bathroom" Winston exaggerated.

"Oh, shut up!" She giggled, playfully smacking his shoulder before he got up to excuse himself.

Maya, came over to hangout with me and Winston, he's really just waiting for Frankie to come home, but whatever, they insisted that socializing would make me feel better. It's really not though, at this point I have no clue what to do.

*Bzzzz*
*bzzzz*

My hand immediately flew to my pocket.

"It's me, my friend won't stop blowing up my phone" She admitted, pulling her cell out.

"Winston took mine anyways..."

"What?" She smiled.

"Huh?" I questioned.

"You just said, something about Winston" she giggled and brushed her wavy hair out of her face.

"Erm, Winston confiscated my phone because I kept checking it every 5 seconds..." I confessed.

She pushed up her glasses, and it almost looked as if she batted her eyelashes.

"You know I'm here for you, if you need
someone, or something" she smirked, placing a gentle hand on my thigh.

Why is she being so nice? I don't get it. Everyone one else seems to not even care. Of course I have friends and family but I can barely talk to either about these affaires.

Miles's he's not coming back...

Miles's he left...

Who are you kidding...

He can't love you...

Remember, your a coward...

disgusted by you...

It's over...

don't come near...

don't talk...

don't even bother answering...

Fuck it. I rushed forward pushed my mouth against hers, tongue passing between her lips, tasting the forgotten flavour. Her tongue brushed against mine as I eyes closed in anticipation. I put my hands on back on her shoulders pushing her hair out of the way.
I picked the spot just bellow her ear and sealed my lips to it sucking and biting the skin as my hands moved to the bottom of her shirt. It felt like a distant routine. Familiar, but dead,
This was far from right.

"What are you doing!" I heard a shriek from the door way.

"Ew get out!" Frankie marched over pulling maya by the arm.

"Ow! Let go crazy!" She yelped.

"Hey, woah!" I attempted to intervene, but who was I kidding this was hilarious.

"Go home, hoe" Frankie sighed.

"I mean maya!" She snickered, handing her, her bag.

"Miles say something!" Maya squawked.

"Bye Maya?" Amused, I scratched my head.

"Really?!, Kay" she stormed out of the room, I assumed she headed for the door.

"Woah, what was that" a puzzled Winston re-entered the room.

"Is it safe to enter?" He half joked.

Frankie rolled her eyes and smiled.

"Give us a minute?"
He nodded, exiting to room to give us some privacy.

"You move on fast" she smirked.

"It's not like that, mind your own business, your literally 10" I jabbed.

"Am not! And excuse me for not knowing T-r-i-s-t-a-n is no longer apart of your vocabulary" she mocked.

"You know what happened!" I couldn't help but yell.

"Haha, wow seriously, who knew that out of the two of us you'd act the most like a naïve little girl! Before you assumed all this was true did you even ask!" She screamed over me.

"It's a normal thing to do Miles, But no! All you do is give up when things are out of your reach. It's almost sad! You're so basic it hurts" she sucked her teeth.

"I did tr-"

"Texting does not in anyway shape of form count! Get off of your lazy ass, stop sulking, stop trying to make out with Maya for pity and go!" She cut me off.

"Where?" I furrowed my brows.

Her features softened.

"You know where" she smiled.

"You give me too much credit" I said sarcastically.

"Shut up and go" she simpered, looking pleased with herself.

*********************************
A/N

Did I scare you for a sec?! 😭😂

... There's some art/pop culture/comicon thing going on in my town in April ... Dunno if I should go, because I know I'll get disappointed if no one good shows...

God bless, love x 💖