Is my life a movie at this point ?

-" Yes aurora i will always be by your side because i-i-i L.." 

*SOUND OF SOMEONE BANGING ON THE DOOR * 

A is awaken from her dream and is trying to open her eyes and process all the loud noise from the door. 

What on earth is going on? who the hell bangs someone's door like that at 7 am on a Sunday ? 

she walks to the door and since she wasnt very awake she forgot to check the peephole and removes all the locks from her door.  She opens the door while screaming and boy did she not anticipate what was coming her way. 

- WHAT ON EARTH DO YOU WANT FROM ME ? LIKE THE AUDACITY TO KNOCK AT 7AM ON A SUNDAY . WHO DO YOU THINK ... 

aurora stops talking because all she could see was a tall man black hair and blue eyes pointing a gun at her head . 

- Sir  ? are you sure you got the right house  ? eheheee . Laughs aurora as she is obviously freaking out . 

-"  Do i look like someone who makes mistakes ?  "

-"Well obviously i mean if you havent noticed we have never met before so you pointing a gun my doesnt really sound like the right thing to do now  or does it ?  " 

-" I could laugh , hahahah you think your funny ? Cut the crap and give me my black bag or i will blow your brains off !!" 

-" Bruh  what on earth are you talking about ? What black bag ?   " 

-" Look you little shit dont act dumb , their was a black bag next to your door yesterday and now its gone so obviously you took it !! Now give it to me and we will leave you in peace " 

- " Lol , bruh if i had it i would have given it to you the last thing i would want is to be dealing with you and your ' sacred black bag on a Sunday morning along with all the pain of my broken bones . Now if you shall excuse me i need to you to piss off " she gives him a smirk and proceeds to close the door but little did she know that she is messing with the wrong guy. 

He proceeds to shove his foot in the space between the door and door hinge to prevent her from closing the door. He then calls his men and they all barge into A's apartment. Poor girl was terrified and in so much pain she tries to run but her leg doesnt help her so she falls onto the ground and the last thing she remembers is seeing a white cloth on her face before it all goes dark ...