"You want to know surprise number two"Epifiano asks looking as Elanoras eyes lit up .He smiles softly at her eagerness.

"Yes"she answers as Epifiano grabs the exclusive personalized photo projection necklace he bought for them.It was a picture of them in each necklace.On my necklace it was her picture and on hers it was my picture.I had them personally designed by one of my friends.

I had them personally designed by one of my friends

Elanora watches as he brings a beautiful box out .Ohh I wonder what it is.She sees him open it up showcasing a beautiful heart shaped necklace with something in the middle.It was beautiful.She saw two necklaces a silver one and a goldish one.

"I love them"Elanora says giving him a hug

"Here let me put it on for you"Epifiano says as he turns her around.He moves her hair to the side ,he puts it on .

"What's the thing in the middle handsome"Elanora asks turning around to look at him.He smiles ear to ear at her confusion

"Look at it"he says making her more confused.

She brings the necklace close to her eyes confused but when she looks at the small ball its a picture of Epifiano.She gasps smiling as she jumps on him .

"That's so beautiful baby how did you wow its so pretty I'm so going to brag about this just wait till I tell Lucas-she blurts out as she detaches herself from him.

Epifiano puts the necklace on as he looks inside the ball showcasing his beautiful goddess Elanora.

"Look at mine it's a picture of you"Epifiano mutters as Elanora hurriedly brings the necklace to her eyes.She grins ear to ear as she sees it's a picture of her.

"Thank you mi amor it's beautiful"she says making him smile.

I hug his waist as he hugs me back tighter.I put my hands on his neck bringing him closer to me .His hand squeezes my hip making me shudder.I look at his eyes that hold pure lust and desire.I stare at him with the same desire and lust.I feel myself desire him more by the second.I feel his lips connect with mine in a heated make out .I then feel his strong hands lift me off the floor.I wrap my legs around his waist making sure not fall.He sets us both on the bed him hovering over me ,We continued kissing as our tongues explores each other's mouth.

"Are you sure we don't have to if you don't want to"Epifiano says to Elanora who only nods.

"I want to"Elanora says to Epifiano who only takes his clothes off.He takes his shirt off maintaining eye contact with Elanora who's biting her lip.He smirks as she lowers her gaze to his abs and chest.He goes to his belt untying off his pants letting his pants fall showcasing his hard dick.Elanora licks her lips softly as she watches Epifiano who's smirking.

"Your turn baby"Epifiano mutters as he takes Elanoras heels off.He pulls them down as he grabs her ankles pulling her to the edge of the bed.Elanora gasps at his dominant side.Epifiano moves his hands upwards touching her soft smooth skin.He moans as he gets to her thick thighs.He grabs the hem of her skirt pulling it down her body.He stares hungrily at her wet pussy that's only covered by her Lacey thong,he runs his hand upwards grabbing her shirt and pulling it off her .He stares longingly or more like taking in her beautiful figure,his dick twitches as he eyes her chest .He gets on top of her kissing her rough and hungrily.Elanora couldn't deny this side of him was making her wetter,her pussy clenches in need of friction.Epifiano smirks in the kiss as he feels her thighs clench his waist.

He disconnects his lips and unclips her bra .He takes her bra off slowly making him harder.He throws the bra aside as he watches her breast hungrily.He grabs both my breast squeezing them hard making me groan.He lowers himself bringing his mouth on My right nipple and he sucked it hard.His hand cane up and grabbed my other breast.He was squeezing my breast hard while sucking the other.I groaned at the feeling it was both pleasurable and painful.I run my fingers through his hair tugging it softly.

He moved away from my stomach to in between my legs .He removes my thong hurriedly.He lift my legs holding them up and wide.He kissed and bit my thighs switching up until he got to my wet pussy.My eyes widen when his mouth latched onto my wet pussy.I groan loudly as his tongue ran up and down my slit over and over again.He sucked my clit into his mouth roughly making me a groaning mess.I arch my back when he inserts a finger and another as he's hitting my g-spot.He thrusts faster as i tense when my orgasm hits me .My breathing stopped as I came hard.

I close my eye letting myself relax at the mind blowing orgasm.I felt Epifiano hover over me again I open my eyes to see his dark hungry eyes.

"Are you ready"Epifiano asks ,I nod softly

He pecks my lips softly ,as he spread my legs wider and the head of his dick brushed against my sensitive pussy.My mouth parted as I felt myself shiver.I felt the head of his cock push against my pussy lips.He moans as his dick stretched me out .He waited a couple seconds for me to get used to his size.I wrap my legs around his waist indicating him to move .He started thrusting forward in and out slowly .Then he started picking up his speed,he runs his hands over my waist to my breast gripping them tightly .He bites each of my nipple as I moaned loudly.He thrust his dick deeper and harder in me ,he lifts my leg over his shoulder as he continues to thrust in roughly ,he moves his mouth from my nipple to my lips roughly kissing me.I start shaking as I grab his back over and over urging him to plunge harder and deeper into me.

He was pounding into me as his tongue searched every inch of my mouth .My legs tremble on his shoulder as he was deep inside of me slamming himself into me.I couldn't help but clench around him ,he growls deeply.

"Fuck baby ,your pussy feels so good so good"
My fingers clawed his back as I felt myself tense.I clench on him over and over again as he growls pushing into me further until I explode .I arch my back as I came hard with a scream.His hands come over to my waist gripping it hard as he thrust in continuously.He groans as his thrust become more wild and uneven ,I could tell he was about to cum.We moan loudly as I feel his cum drip deep inside me .

He falls on top of me breathing hard ,I try to regain my breathing as well.

Epifiano lays there breathing hard as he just had the best mind blowing orgasm.Wow is all he has to say if he thought he was happy to be around her just imagine her inside of my cock.Gosh her pussy is heaven .

We lay there in each other's embrace.That night he fucked me over and over till we both passed out.

Bad chapter but enjoy
There will be another chapter out later.
I'm taking a break for a couple of days