𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟬𝟭

Mulai dari awal

Once you finished eating and placed your plate and fork into the dishwashers you grabbed your box of hair supplies and headed to the bathroom.

Before getting ready placed your phone on the counter and put on your playlist. As your music began to play you got ready for work.

You detangled and combed out your hair and put it into y/f/s (your favorite style). Walking through your bedroom and into the closet you grabbed your hero suit and walked in front of your mirror to put it on.

'Damn I look good.' You thought as you checked yourself out.

After making sure sure you had everything together you walked out the front door and locking. As you walked to your car you greeting your doorman with a hello and wave.

"Good evening Ms. L/N." He greeted you.

"Now Micheal, you know that makes me old, I'm only 25." You responded.

"Apologies Y/N," He corrected. "heading out to work?"

"I sure am, I'll be back around midnight." He nodded to your response as you made your way out of the front door and to your car.

" He nodded to your response as you made your way out of the front door and to your car

When you got into the car you connected the aux cord and put your playlist back on. As you began to drive to the agency Good Days by SZA began to play.

"GOOD DAY IN MY MIND SAFE TO TAKE A STEP OUT. GET SOME AIR NOW LET YOUR EDGE OUT." You sang out as you turned up the volume in car.

Merging into the intersection you took this time to observe the parts of the city you could see. Which parts looked busy and more likely to have problems and other parts that were quit and probably wouldn't have any issues.

"Gotta get right, tryna free my mind before the end of the world."

"God I fucking love this song!" The agency wasn't very far from your apartment so it wouldn't take longer than 15 minutes to get there.

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚘 𝙰𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚢 ꕥ

Gaia, Greek personification of the goddess of Earth. You thought this would be a great hero name, since you had the power to control and manipulate all the Earth's tangible elements (expect metal for some reason). And it also sounded pretty.

Since you were yet to have your own agency because of you not being settled in one country, before you went on patrols you went to the hero agency for everyone. Basically for those that didn't have or want their own.

You walked into the building and created the other heroes that were there as well.

"Y/N! Hey girlie." You looked over your shadow to see Nemuri and Hizashi calling you.

"Hey guys what are you doing here, aren't you guys usually at a different agency?"  You asked.

"Yeah, but everyone working at UA had to come to this agency for the meeting. Not to talk about the students but.... actually, I'm not really sure." Nemuri said

"Well, let's get in there then."

                                        ....

"Now for partners..."

There was nothing special about today's meeting even though they had specifically in other heroes to this meeting. They were currently giving out the assignments for the week. Where to be, who to be with, and when to be there.

"...Eraserhead and Gaia, you will be in District D from 7-12.." After hearing your assignments you zoned back out.

Eraserhead was a pretty boring guy, he was hot and mysterious but you didn't know much about him. You guys had shortly spoken every once in a while because you helped out his class but you still knew nothing about him. Maybe with you guys being assigned together for the next couple of weeks you'd be able to get to know one another.

Once the meeting was over and you walked out of the room you heard your name being called.

"Gaia-"

"Y/N L/N," You corrected and looked back to see a confused Eraserhead. He raised an eyebrow before responding, "Excuse me?"

"We're not out on the street, call me by my first or last name. Which ever one is easiest for you." You said as walked through the hallway and into the elevator.

"Well Y/N, as most know I typically work alone so this is where we part." He says with a bored tone.

"Sorry to break it to you Aizawa, but as long as we're partnered for some odd reason you're stuck with me on patrols. Now," The elevator dings and you walk out to turn around and face him with a smile. "let's get to work shall we."

Brought to you by chrollosrightball ✨