Bonus Chapter Part two

Carter pov

Its 6:00am and Kalie is still asleep, I got up and started making breakfast, blueberry pancakes, sausage, and eggs. I plug in music and get out the eggs. Before I know it I'm dancing around the kitchen in my own little world of music, but I'm soon interrupted by what seems to be moaning.

"Carter..." No please no, she has been relaxing for the past two days, there has been no stress.

"Mmh" wait...her voice is calm it isn't one of the panic attacks. I finish making the pancakes and walk into the living room. Her eyes are closed, and her cheeks are rosy.

"Mmm, right there." What the hell....

"Mm Carter." Is she dreaming of us having....Holy. I can't help but smile, I take a deep breath and scratch the back of my head. She really loves me.

"Mmm," I could listen to her sleep moan all day, but I have a special day planned out.
I push back the hairs on her face, then lean down and kiss her gently on the lips. Her eyes open up and meet mine,

"Good morning sleeping beauty, breakfast is in the kitchen."

"Okay," I walk in to the kitchen and start plating the food.

"So did you sleep okay?"

Kalie pov

I chew a bite of the egg and sausage, man he can cook.

"So did you sleep okay?" Did I ever..

"Ya, it's probably the best I've gotten in a while." A smirk grows on his face as a little chuckle escapes.

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing I just...I'm glad you slept well."

"Carter, We have been together for almost a year, I know that wasn't the cause of the smirk."

"No really! That's why I smiled. I promise." I rolled my eyes knowing he won't tell me.

"Hey so what are we doing today?"

"Once we are done, we will go hiking and then." he took a bite and filled his mouth with food.

"Then what?" he ate more food not even looking at me "Come on carter, enough secrets! Please!!"

"Okay, Okay I'll give hint."

"Ugh, Carter.."

"Fine, it remains a secret..." he got up and took the plates and put them in sink

"No carter please, I'll take the hint."

"Oh how I love to see a girl beg." I hit him on the shoulder.

"You hit like a girl."

"That's because I am one, now tell me the hint!!"

"Alright, Alright." He said putting his hands up in defense "Come here..." he grabbed me from behind, his hands on my waist, his soft breath whispered in my ear "We will be at the top of a mountain, I'll be focused on nothing but you and the way your eyes sparkle. The sun will be going down, I may steal a couple of kisses from you.." I closed my eyes as I felt his lips touch my neck.

"And then, we will back up and go back home and get ready for the next surprise."

"What," I said turning facing him "I thought this was only a two day Valentine vacation?"

"This is more than just a Valentine vacation, Think of it as a luxurious sabbatical"

"Will you give me a hint to this Luxurious sabbatical?"