꒰ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒐𝒏𝒆 ꒱

Start from the beginning

The students wasted no time following them in.

[Y/N] sat down on the chair looking everywhere but at the black haired villain. Nothing was heard from the room except the silence.

Dabi crossed his legs while sitting on the chair and propped his elbow on his thigh before resting his chin on his palm.

His finger started to tap on the cloth, that he was wearing, impatiently, 'When is he coming?' He wondered internally.

He leaned his back on the chair then closed his eyelids, after a minute or less passed.

The sound of footstep impact from the ceiling of the room they were in was faintly heard but it was loud enough for Dabi to catch.

His eyebrows furrowed as his eyes remained shut, he slowly opened them before flickering his turquoise eyes towards the ceiling of the room.

Silence

Dabi shook his head slightly before rubbing his temple, guessing he was hallucinating. But it was no hallucination because [Y/N] heard it too.

She gulped in fear, thinking those footstep impacts belonged to other people who worked with the league. 'Th-There's more..?'

She sat there as her small figure started to tremble slightly. Hoping she was wrong.

Eri and Aizawa were in a different place than the students, they were in a supposedly living room that was just a huge mess

Broken glass and furniture was thrown all across the room. Curtains ripped in half and some on the floor.

'Who would live here?' Eri questioned herself internally. Her eyes caught the familiar yellow haired male. She tugged on aizawa's pants, earning his attention.

"Yes?"
"Ca-Can I go t-to ka-kaminari-san?" She asked pointing at the hallway that kaminari walked into. Aizawa furrowed his eyebrows slightly before sighing.

"Promise me you'll go to kaminari and not walk around." Eri nodded abruptly making Aizawa agree. Eri quickly rushed towards the hallway.

It was a short hallway that ended with a turn to the left, which lead into a much longer hallway. The hallway's light were flickering as she walked down the hallway.

Every 4 blocks she would pass by a door, but one door caught her eye- well there was no door, it looked like it had been broken down.

Eri froze after reaching the doorframe where the door was supposed to be in. Her eyes landed on a tall dark figure.

A low gasped escaped her lips before backing away immediately, her back hit the wall while her eyes fixated on the figure.

A soft shriek escaped her lips before crouching down when she saw something flying towards her. The sound of caws started to fade away making Eri look upwards back at where the figure was.

It was nowhere, instead—there stood a hanger stand with a black cloak on the floor. A sigh of relief left her lips, 'it was just a crow..' Eri thought.

She continued walking towards where kaminari was supposedly located, she still didn't find him. 'How did he walk so quickly? ' Eri thought.

After placing another foot to take another step, she froze. Her gaze slowly lowered down to where her foot was.

The floor beneath her foot before lifting it up and stepping on the floor once more. A sound emitted from that step, it wasn't the normal foot step sound on the floor.

It sounded more.. hollow? Empty?

Eri once again lifted her foot and stepped hardly once more on the floor. That sound again. Eri slowly backed away before crouching down.

She blinked twice before knocking on the floor,  hollow. She tilted her head to the side a bit, she glanced at the floor behind her before knocking on it.

It was more solid than the other, she knocked on the previous floor once more—it was different. Wanting to confirm it fully, she knocked on the solid floor once more before knocking on the other.

Her eyebrows furrowed while gazing at the hollow floor, she knocked on it once more. A sigh escaped her before nodding; "I-I should tell aiza-" she was cut off by her own silence as she heard something click while she was trying to stand up.

You see, she put her hands on the floor in front of her—to support her and help her to stand up. Eri pushed her hands down on the floor hardly to help herself stand up, and when she stood up—the trapdoor opened slightly by her hard push.

Eri's eyes widened at the scene that just unfolded in front of her eyes. Eri slightly crouched before lifting it up, surprisingly it wasn't that much heavy.

After fully lifting it up, a grunt left her lips as she panted slightly—it wasn't that heavy but heavy enough to tire her arms.

Her eyes landed on what was hidden below the trapdoor she just lifted. There were stairs that lead under the house to god knows where.

Something in Eri told her to go inside, but she knew Aizawa would get worried and might scold her for carelessly entering without any second thoughts.

'Should I go down? What if it was dangerous? What if we find a clue?' Eri thought internally, 'what if [Y/N]-chan is down there..' the last thought made her eyes expand.

"What if.. [Y-Y/N]-chan.."
with that, she took the first step down the stairs.

" with that, she took the first step down the stairs

( 🍿 👀 )
(How are you guys doing?)