Lauren Incharge

Mentor Gi was at the Tengen Gate,So Lauren was Left inchrge. Lauren looked over at her brother. Sleeping peacefully,Pacifier and all. Lauren smiled at him and said"Jay-Jay,Time to Wake up Baby". Jayden woke up,Pacifier still in his mouth. Lauren said"Morning Baby. Uncle Gi's at the Tengen Gate". Jayden said"So your inchrge today". Lauren said"I can't hear you with your Pacifier in your Mouth". Jayden took out his Pacifier and said"So sissy that  means you're in charge Today". Lauren said"Yes,That is what it means. C'mon let's get dressed and change your Pull-up". After getting dressed... All the other Rangers were already up. Lauren said"Good Morning Everyone. My Uncle is at the Tengen Gate so I'm incharge". Mike said"Do we gotta Train Today"? Lauren said"Yes. *Looks at Jayden* Jayden,Don't even try that". Jayden said"Sissy! Your so Annoying"! Lauren popped him. Jayden said"Ow". Lauren said"Do make me take off my belt". Jayden said"Sissy"! Lauren Said"Jayden,I will whip you". Jayden said"Fine sissy,I'll train". Mike said"Ok. I guess we better get to Training,Antonio your with Me". Antonio said"Fantastico! Finally I don't have to train Alone"! Outside,Training time... Jayden suddenly stopped. Lauren accidentally knocked him down. Jayden fell backwards. Jayden Said"Laura"! Lauren said"Sorry Jay". Antonio showed Mike where practicing Antonio's 'Special' move. Jayden did a flip and a 360 in the air then landed. After training... Jayden was being difficult. Antonio was playing a board game with Emily and Mia. Mike and Kevin where talking  about when they where little. Lauren said"Jayden! What is up with you Today"?! Jayden said"Leave me Alone"! Jayden tried to get up from the couch but Lauren grabbed him by the collar of his shirt. Lauren said"You know better than To Yell at me".  Lauren pulled her 15 yr old over her lap and took off her belt. Jayden said"Sissy! Pls no"! Lauren folded the belt and said"I warned you didn't I"? Lauren raised the Belt and began whipping him. Jayden began crying. Lauren said"You better behave or this'll happen again"! Jayden was sobbing. Lauren gave him the last 12 and let him up. Jayden said"M'Sorry Sissy"! Lauren said"Shh,You're forgiven Baby". Jayden cuddled with Lauren and took a nap. Kevin said"Want me to go lay him down"? Lauren said"Sure". Kevin picked up the sleeping 15 yr old and carried him to his room. Kevin laid Jayden onto the bed,covered him up with a Blanket and gave him a Pacifier,then kissed his forehead and said"Have a good nap little Red". Kevin then left the room. Lauren was Watching TV with Antonio. Kevin said"I'll be in mine and Mia's room,Reading a books". Mia said"Kev,Your such a Bookworm". Kevin said"Shut up Mia"! Mia said"Bookworm! Bookworm! My brother's a Bookworm"! Kevin said"You're so Annoying"!!! Mia said"Bookworm"!!! Lauren said"You two,stop it! Or I'll spank you". Mia said"Sorry Lauren". Kevin said"Ok". Lauren said"Good,You two separate for now". Later...  Jayden was awake from his nap. Lauren had Kevin go check Jayden. Kevin said"Hey kiddo,Have a Good nap"? Jayden nodded. Kevin said"Why so glum little red"? Jayden said"Tomorrow's fathers day. My Daddys dead". Kevin said"Oh c'mere". Jayden clung to Kevin. Kevin said"Is that why you don't talk about your dad much? Because he's dead". Jayden nodded and said"I was only 5 yrs old when he died. My mom died after I was born cause she got sick. When I got put into hiding I was so scared". Kevin gently rocked him back and forth. Soon Jayden's tears stopped but didn't want Kevin to leave so they stayed there for the rest of the day.