Jayden gets picked on

Lauren,Jayden and Antonio where shopping for groceries. Lauren let Antonio take Jayden to the park. Jayden was having fun. But a kid went over to him and said"Move"! Jayden said"No,I'm playing here". The boy said"How old are you? 14"? Jayden said"No,I'm 15". The boy's 16. The boy pushed him and said"Weak,Looks like you're ment to get beat up". Lauren said"Jay,Antonio let's go"! Antonio picked up the hurt 15 yr old and walked home with Lauren. At the Shiba House... Jayden was out back,crying. Antonio said"Hey Jay,You ok"? Antonio sat next to him. Antonio said"Hey Pequeño amigo,Can you pls tell me what's wrong so I can help you". Jayden said"A 16 yr old was being mean to me,he called me weak and told me that I was ment to be beat up". Antonio brought him into a hug. Jayden held onto him. Lauren came outside and said"What's going on"? Antonio said"Some kid was being mean to him". Lauren said"Jay-Jay? Can you tell sissy what happened"? Jayden said"I was playing on the playground when this boy pushed and called me Weak"! Lauren said"Shh,Oh Jay-Jay I'm sorry that happened baby boy". Lauren picked him up. Lauren said"Hey,Do you wanna change out of these Clothes and into something comfy"? Jayden nodded. Lauren carried him inside. Lauren said"Are you Little"? Jayden said"Yes sissy. Tonio no know yet". Lauren said"Do you want him to know Baby Boy"? Jayden said"Dunno sissy". Lauren said"Well Eventually the team's gonna know baby". Jayden said"I knows sissy". Lauren took out a Pull-up,A red shirt with a teddy bear on it and some black shorts. Jayden said"Sissy,Where's my paci"? Lauren said"Here,Jay". Lauren put the Pacifier into Jayden's mouth. After Jayden was changed. Lauren took him into the Kitchen. Mentor Gi said"Hello my darling Niece  and my little nephew. What're you two doing"? Jayden said"Nofing. Laura I 'anna a Baba". Lauren said"I'm getting sweetie". Antonio said"Aw,little red. You're so cute"! Jayden hid beside Lauren. Antonio said"No need to hide little one. You look adorable. What're you doing". Jayden said"Sissy getting me a Baba". All the other rangers came in from training. Mike said"Aw. Em look at Jay,he looks adorable". They said how adorable Jayden looked. Jayden actually didn't mind that everyone know he's little. Well Kevin didn't like and said that it's weird. Jayden and Emily where playing chase. Lauren said"Can you guys watch him while I fix dinner"? Mia said"Need Any help"? Lauren said"No,Cause your a Terrible cook". Mia said"Hey"! Mentor Gi smacked Lauren's Bottom. Mentor Gi said"Lauren Elizabeth! Be nice to Mia or I'll spank you". Lauren said"Yes Uncle". Jayden said"Mike play"? Mike said"Sure kiddo,Toys or Game"? Lauren said"Dinners ready". Mike said"C'mon little red". Lauren said"He sits by me. Go ahead and sit down". After Dinner... Jayden needed a Bath. Lauren said"Jay-Jay,you need a bath tonight". Jayden said"Fine sissy". Lauren picked him up and carried him to the Bathroom. Lauren ran the water,put bubbles in and some Samurai colored ducks. Lauren said"Watch the splashing kiddo". They finished up the bath. Lauren carried Jayden back to their room.  Jayden said"Sissy! No seep"! Lauren said"Jayden,It's Bedtime. You gotta go to bed Jay-Jay". Jayden said"But Sissy"! Lauren said"Ah uh,It's Bedtime Young man". Lauren picked him up and laid him in bed. Lauren gave him a Paci. All the other rangers were already sleep. Lauren kissed his forehead and said"Goodnight Jay-Jay,Love you". Jayden said"Night-Night sissy luv you too". Both red rangers fall fast asleep.