How Jayden Joined the Team

(AUTHOR'SNOTE: I know in show that Lauren was the hidden Sibling,but what if Jayden was the one who was hidden away as a child and Lauren was the Leader of the team) Lauren  and the others where fighting Fierea. Lauren was the target,so the Nighlock used her powers on Lauren. Lauren said"Hey Nighlock! Come get me"! Fierea hurt Lauren. All the others where fighting the Nighlock,leaderless. Lauren was on ground. Lauren saw her brother Jayden. Jayden said"Sissy,Don't worry I'll handle this". Jayden morphed into his suit and Jumped into his Tiger Zord. Antonio's thoughts:"Is it really my  Pequeño amigo? Where's he been all this time"?: Mia said"Is that the Tiger Zord? I thought only members of the Shiba family had access to it"?Kevin said"Who's that"?! Mike and Emily said"There's another Red Ranger"?! Jayden said"Lightning Furu"! Fierea said"Noo!!! You fought Fire with Fire"!!!!! Jayden said"Samurai Ranger,Victory is ours"! All the other rangers went to see if Lauren was ok,she was mostly ok. They were shocked to see A boy red ranger. Lauren had sprained her wrist so she wrapped in a bandage. Mike said"Who are you"?! Jayden unmorphed. Lauren stepped closer to him. Lauren hugged him. Lauren said"Jay-Jay! You're home". Jayden said"Laura! I've missed you So Much"!! Antonio said"Hey buddy". Jayden said"Tonio"! Kevin said"Uh mind Explaining who this is"?! Lauren said"Guys,This is my Baby brother,Jayden Shiba". Jayden said"Sis,Stop". Lauren said"What,I've missed you Baby Bro". Jayden said"I've missed you too Sissy". Antonio said"Hey what am I chopped Fish? Where's my love buddy"? Jayden said"Sorry Tonio. I've missed you. *Whispers* I can't wait to go fishing with you again". Emily said"Where were you"? Mike said"Why didn't we know about you"? Mia said"Guys,Don't throw a Million questions at him. Hi Jayden, welcome to the Samurai Rangers I'm Mia". Jayden said"T-Thank y-you". Lauren said"Let's go home. *kisses Jayden's head* I'm glad you're home Baby". Jayden said"Me too Sissy,Luv you". Lauren said"Love you too Baby". At Home... Mentor Gi waited for the teens return. Mentor Gi said"Jayden,My Nephew. You've returned"! Jayden said"Uncle Gi"!! Jayden hugged his Uncle. Lauren said"C'mere Jayden,I wanna show you our room". Jayden said"Ok Sissy". After Jayden was Settled in,He pulled Lauren aside. Lauren said"What's up kiddo"? Jayden took out a Paper 📃 and said"I'm diagnosed with Autism and because of it I have to Wear Pull-ups. And I read on the most Autistic 15 yr olds have Littleside,I'm a little". Lauren said"I don't Mind. I've suspected this Since you left,I love no matter what. I've been you're sister since you where born Jay,Now C'mon I bet Uncle Gi's making lunch. You know Uncle Di Suika Sent us your stuff and  a list of,brands you like and All that". Jayden Said"Uncle Di Suika didn't even tell me that he did". Lauren said"He didn't it without you knowing for a Reason Baby,Now let's get some Lunch". Jayden raced his Sister inside. Mentor Gi said"I made your favorite Nephew". Jayden said"Yes! I've missed this. Uncle Di Suika would only cook rice and chicken". Mentor Gi kissed his head and said"Me and Lauren have missed you tons Little Red". Jayden said"Me too Uncle Gi". At Night...  Jayden said"Sissy,can you h-help me"? Lauren said"Sure Jay-Jay". Lauren helped him dress into his Pajamas. Jayden said"Sissy? Can you sleep with me"? Lauren said"Sure Baby". Jayden laid next to his sister and cuddled close to her. Lauren said"Night Jay-Jay,I love you". Jayden said"Luv U too sissy". Both Shiba Siblings fall fast asleep...