Training and Fun

(AUTHOR'SNOTe:Don't mind the Picture it was the Only one I found)Everyone was up on time. Jayden was being difficult. Kevin was grumpy. Lauren said"Jay-Jay,C'mon it's training time. We didn't Training yesterday,Now we train Today". Jayden said"Sissy"! Lauren popped him and said"Quit it". Jayden finally stopped being difficult and went to train with his sister. No one trained with Kevin. Jayden said"Sissy,No fair"! Jayden attacked Lauren Back,beating her in combat. Lauren Said"Alright you win. Ow"! Antonio and Mike where at the same level but Antonio did his 'Special' Move and bested him in combat. Mike said"Sweet move Dude,Can you teach me that"? Antonio said"I can. I taught Young red over there the move when he was 5 and I was 6". After training... Mentor Gi said"Well done rangers,you may take the rest of the day off and go have fun". Mentor Gi pulled Kevin away from the group and told him to Clean up his and Mia's room. With the Rangers... Jayden was holding Lauren's hand while they walked. Mia said"What should we do"? Lauren said"Don't ask us. Me and Jay-Jay basically grew up in Isolation". Jayden hit Lauren. Lauren said"Hey"! Jayden had his Pacifier in his mouth,Not caring that people were around. Mike said"Anyone wanna go on a Rollercoaster 🎢"? Lauren said"Sure,I've been on one when I was 4 but When Jayden was born I grew up pretty fast. I didn't care about having childhood memories of fun stuff". Jayden said"Sissy! Look,drwgon one"! Mike said"That one's the best. We've gotta go on it". Lauren said"You sure Baby? That's pretty high Jay-Jay. You sure you wanna go on it"? Jayden nodded. Lauren said"Let's go ride the the Rollercoaster". They all went into the Amusement park and headed straight for the Dragon Rollercoaster. Mia and Antonio sat Together,Mike sat behind them,Lauren and Jayden sat behind Mike. They buckled in with the Harness and held onto the safety rail in front of them. It was fast. Jayden liked it. After Having fun at the Amusement Park... They're now Home. Lauren said"Uncle Gi! We're home"! Mentor Gi said"How was your Day out"? Jayden said"It was 'uper fun. We went to the 'musement Park and Ride Rollycoasters"! Mentor Gi said"It sounded like you had a Fun time. Why don't you go wash up and I'll make dinner". Lauren said"Ok C'mon Jay. Let's get washed up. You definitely need a Bath Tonight kiddo". Jayden said"Sissy,No baf'.Uh ah". Lauren said"Yes bath,Look I'll make a deal. If you get a bath Tonight I'll get you some new Water Toys". Jayden said"Deal,Sissy". Everyone except Kevin ate,he eats before everyone else then does his chores. After dinner,Jayden Got his and Everyone else was getting ready for bed. Lauren was dressed in a red flowy nightgown made with velvet and silk. Jay had on a red onesie with loin ears on the hood and also a tail. Lauren said"Aw,your so cute Jay-Jay". Jayden was sleepy. Lauren laid him down on his bed putting the side up,so he wouldn't fall off the bed. Lauren kissed  his head and said"Night Jay-Jay,Love you Baby". Jayden said"Night-Night sissy,Luv yous too". The 2 red rangers fall fast asleep. All the Other rangers where just going to sleep.