☆︰19

❝ 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ❞

 — 𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐈𝐍

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

-ˏˋ ⠀chapter 19: sweets⠀ ˊˎ-

"So, why are we here again?" You asked the guy in front of you

"To buy sweets?" He answered in a question manner.

"Tetsurou, tomorrow is Wednesday," you said. "So?" he asked, looking at you.

"So? What exactly do you mean? I have two examinations tomorrow, both of them are important topics." You stated this while crossing your arms.

"I can teach you Science," he sneered. He wiggled his brows.

"My test is not in Science. It's math and English." You made a deadpan.

He dramatically fell, "Can we at least have some candy? Then we'll head straight home."

You thought for a moment before agreeing.

"Alright, chibi-chan, let's go to the store!" he said, placing his hand on his hips.

You chuckled since this is the first time you've seen him like this. He showed the route to the store. On the way, he complained about how difficult training was, and how you find them adorable for the almighty Kuroo Testsurou.

"And we are here!" He cheered and opened the door for you. 

You walked in and noticed the many types of food, your gaze fixed on the ramen aisle. You were going to go there when Kuroo grabbed your elbow and brought you to the sweets aisle.

I want my ramen, this mf- '

"Take a look at this chibi-chan!" He displayed a lovely lolipop with a cat motif on it to you.

"It's adorable!" You took two pieces of the lolipop and inspected them.

'This is vanilla flavor, and this one is a mix of chocolate and strawberry.'

"Would you want that, chibi-chan?" He inquired, and you nodded. He grabbed the lolipop and proceeded to the counter.

Kuroo pulled his wallet from his pocket and placed some cash on the money tray. "Thank you so much; please come back!" The lady behind the desk stated.

You and Kuroo bowed slightly and walked out of the store. You're at least fifteen miles from the store when you realize you forgot to buy beverages.

"How about we have some drinks?" You asked. Kuroo then looks around and notices a vending machine with a variety of beverages. He grabbed your hand and dashed over to you.

"What exactly do you want?" He inquired. "[f/d] please," you said as you popped one lolipop into your lips.

Kuroo put some money in the machine and then pressed the button for your drink and his favorite drink. He knelt to grab the beverages, then handed you yours.

"Let's go?" He asked, you nodded. 

You then started the journey on your way home.

"Thank you for today, Tetsurou." You thanked him

"No problem, chibi-chan! I'll go home now," he said.

"Stay safe," you said then he smiled. "Yeah, see you tomorrow!"

He then turned around and began walking, at which point he lifted his hand and waved. You laughed because he did it to be cool.

-ˏˋ ⠀♡⠀ ˊˎ-

When you walked into the classroom, you noticed that everyone was cramming for the test. You walked over to your seat.

Some minutes later, your tests began.

' We didn't study this, what the heck? She didn't teach us this! How am I suppose to answer question number ten! ' And your mental breakdown started.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

" 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔

" 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔. "

またね