Chapter 17: In the bedroom

After the bath was done, I was held by Douglas-san and we returned to the living room, where Gale-san was.

When I sat on the sofa, Gale-san brought me a drink that looked to be ice tea.

Drinking a sip, the refreshing taste of tea cooled down my heated body.

"You took a long bath, you didn't become dizzy from the heat?"

Gale-san asked touching my forehead and cheek with his hands.

"I am fine, I only talked with Douglas-san a bit."

"I've got Chika to wash me, sorry for being the first, Gale."

"You got...... your body...... washed...... you said......?"

Gale-san's expression changed to a dangerous one, one that I've never seen before.

Gale-san, with an intimidating aura looming over him, glared at Douglas-san.

Was this the so-called killing intent......?

"T- that, Gale-san! I had you wash me just yesterday, so if you would like it, then tomorrow!"

I desperately tried to break off the tension that filled the air and clung to Gale-san.

"Chika, you... are you okay touching and being touched by us?" (Gale-san asked)

Gale-san seemed to have been thinking the same as Douglas-san.

"Yes, I'm okay if it is Douglas-san and Gale-san! I do not hate it at all!"

"I see, then can you tomorrow?"

"Of course."

The heavy air vanished in an instant and Gale-san returned to his usual self.

From what had just happened, Gale-san must never know what Douglas-san had done to me during the bath.

I have to be careful from now on too......

"By the way, Chika. What are you going to do tonight? Your room haven't been prepared yet, so you'll have to stay in my or Gale's bedroom."

"I am fine with this sofa here......"

"No." "No."

Their voices synced in unison.

"Chika, don't you remember what was written in your tag information? We all overlooked it because your magic power and intelligence were abnormally high, but from vitality to the rest of the other statuses are F, moreover, in the titles, it was written that you have a 'weak constitution'."

"Yeah, Chika, you may not be aware, but a status of F is equivalent to an infant's constitution. Also, you are still a recovering patient that was sleeping up until a day ago. We can't let you sleep in a place like this."

I froze up when he compared me to an infant.

My physical strength was that weak, huh...

"That being said, you have two choices, either sleep with me or with Gale, who will you choose?

"Oi, Doug, shouldn't it be my turn today?"

"Maa, maa, let's let Chika choose."

"Um, what do you mean by Gale-san's turn...?"

"When you were still asleep, Doug and I watched and took care of you at night, it's that order."

I did not think they would have stayed with me all the time while I was asleep.