Prologue

So, let's start with how I got the deal done in the first place. I didn't want to be immortal, I wanted someone to talk to that wasn't a dead person or a voice in my head. I just wanted a friend. But, everyone hated me, because when I was younger, I was a huge bitch. So, in my screwed up 12 year old brain, how did I get one? I make friends with a Ghost. Not to be mistaken with a ghost. As the o is soft on Ghosts.

So, I made a friend. But to do that, I had to make a deal. So I made one, to be beautiful.

It sounded like a simple deal that couldn't backfire. I woke up the next morning and my skin was clear, my belly fat was gone, and I looked like societies definition of beautiful. But my eyes weren't almond shaped anymore, and instead of my jet black hair, it was now blond, and my brown eyes now blue gray. I hated it. My skin was to light, it didn't look right at all.

Maybe I could fix this? Except when I asked for his help, he told me I was ungrateful and sent bad luck toward me every day for over a month. So, when I was nearing my 13th birthday, I asked him again. And that's when it went wrong.

I tried to run away, scream, punch the all powerful being from the underworld, I did everything they told me to do, but... I just couldn't get away. And I don't want you to think it's my fault, because then I might think that again. And I can't ever to think that or anything like it ever again. I just, can't.

So yes, Ghosts seal deals with sex or rape. But the Hades doesn't. So don't go up to random witches and tell them their having sex with Hades, or the devil, or the horned god, or whatever you want or call him. Your a piece of shit if you do.

And well, now, I'm immortal. As a suicidal person, that was not my goal. Anytime I cut myself it heals immediately and doesn't bleed. I can't have connections with anyone because they'll think I'm a Demi Goddess or something, or try to kill me. And then there will be the worst part... They'll leave. @

So, I finally asked for help. To a random girl, who I took a gamble at thinking could talk to ghosts. I could talk to Ghosts, so we were the best option of a team for two 12 year old sixth graders trying to save one's ability to die.

And now, well, we're running away into the woods together, and we are going to get back my ability to age. Let's go find the entrance to the underworld.