25

Dally's POV

2 months later

Man summer is a bitch. We're in the middle of a heat wave. You wouldn't see anyone in the Curtis house wearing a shirt,not even Johnny could get out of this,Darry told him that if he didn't take his shirt off he would burn for sure. Shoot some of us weren't even wearing pants half of the time.

The only good thing about this heatwave is that Baby is showing more skin. She walks around in tight cropped tank tops and short shorts. Sometimes I get made because I don't want Steve,Two Bit,or even Johnny checking her out.

Oh and how could I forget? River,my baby, is so cool,the coolest around! He hardly ever cries. He just eats,sleeps,and shits. It feels nice to sleep with him in the middle of me and Baby,really makes us look like a family.

Baby and I have been talking and we're both on agreement that when River is 2 years old...we're having another baby. Why not right? River can't be all alone,he's gunna need a buddy.

The gang loves River. Especially Johnny,I've caught him sleeping on the couch with River on his chest also sleeping. Pony loves reading to him. Two-Bit loves watching cartoons with the little guy. Steve,Soda,and Darry...well lets just say I would trust them the most with the kid.

It was obvious to everyone pretty fast that I was the kids favorite. He cries whenever I leave and also he can't keep his eyes off of me. It gets kinda creepy but ultimately it's cute.

Everything has really come together for us.