23

4 months later

Ever since that argument I had with Dallas a few months back we've been fine. We communicate better and listen to each other more. I've been kicking  pregnancies ass so far.

The boys and I are having a barbecue at our house to celebrate that the baby's coming any day now.

"Pony don't touch that!" Darry said throwing a rock at Pony who was getting near the grill. No one is allowed to even look at Darry's grill so I don't know why Pony thought it was a good idea to touch it.

Steve,Soda,Dally and Johnny were playing cards and every so often you heard groans because Johnny plays cards like a beast. Two Bit and I were sitting on some lawn chairs talking about pregnancy (not that Two Bit knows much about it) .

"So how does it feel?"

"It feels alright,but it makes you feel heavier."

"Makes you look heavier too." Two Bit laughed while taking a sip of his beer and I laughed along too after I slightly hit his arm

"It don't make you feel too nice though" I said sadly

"What do you mean Baby?"

"Well Dallas likes girls with nice bodies and I don't have that anymore. So sometimes I feel like he doesn't love me anymore." I admitted

"Aw shucks Babygirl,Dal loves you and you'll get your old body back. Did you know that as soon as that baby comes out your tummy will pop like a balloon?"

"That's true,Two Bit?"

"Sure!" He took a sip of his beer "Wouldn't tell ya if it wasn't,kid."

We were quiet for a few seconds,til my breathing got a little unsteady and down there started hurting too.

"Uh T-Two c-could you get me a water" I breathed out and Two looked at me worriedly

"Yeah sure." He left

I tried taking deep breaths but the pain was only getting worse. I knew what this was. It's time.

"D-Dal!" Dallas looked over at me and his face immediately turned into worry and excitement,he quickly ran over to me

"Baby! Are you alright,Doll?"

"DAL THE KIDS ON HIS WAY!" I cried out

The last thing I heard was Darry's voice.

"Steve start the car! Pony go get the bag we packed!"

Everything else was pretty much a blur