'And who's fault is that!?' "Right. Thanks for the talk."

"Anytime."

I ran inside to start showering as fast as I could before packing the basket for my picnic with Nejire. I did a quick go over of what I needed and had before mom's talk to me came back to my head. 'Would I need one today?' I walked back to my room to look into my drawer under my socks to find the box mom gave me a while back. 'Maybe I should keep one in case in something happens.' I went somewhat red to try and keep the thought I had out while placing one of the packages inside my wallet.

One hour later at the koi ponds

I began heading towards the entrance to see Nejire sitting in a blue dress being hit on by a couple of guys. I could see she was ignoring them by playing on her phone with one of them going to put a hand on her chin.

"C'mon baby, why don't you say fuck it to whoever you're waiting for and have a little fun with us." Nejire calmly pulled the guy's hand off her chin. He grabbed her hand back with a little annoyance. "That wasn't nice."

"Sorry, but I don't pick up random jerks that don't realize they're not interesting me." I stifled a laugh hearing this for the second guy to look like he was about to do something.

"GET OFF THE FUCKING PHONE BITCH!" The guy slapped Nejire's phone out of her hands to grab her other arm. "Look bitch, you're gonna come with us willingly or well-"

The second guy stopped when Nejire kicked him between the legs with an unhappy look on her face. "I'm not some easy lay or defenseless woman." She turned her other arm that was being held by the first guy to grab his wrist and twist it to have the jerk on his knees begging her to let him go. "If you want to find some cheap girl to pick up, look for a girl that sleeps around. I'm a class act."

She picked her phone up walked over to me looking very angry before grabbing my arm and walking into the park. "You ok? That looked kinda aggressive of you to do."

"I'm fine. Those jerks just didn't get the message that I'm taken." I didn't push the conversation longer since it looked like Nejire didn't want to talk about it more. We made a spot for us near a bunch of koi fish that were just minding their own business with the calmness of them helping calm Nejire down a bit. I laid a blanket out for us to sit on and poured a bit of tea to drink. "Thank you."

The fact her facial features looked relaxed and happy again made me feel a little relived before taking out a few pieces of stale bread. "I figured feeding these guys would be something you'd like to do, so I made sure I had something for it."

"Ohhh! Please!" Nejire seemed excited about this to grab a few pieces of the crumbled up bread and tossed it in to watch the koi go after it. "This is kinda fun to watch."

"You're right." I pulled out sandwiches for the both of us before handing Nejire's to her and taking a bite out of mine. "Sorry I made you wait."

"I wasn't waiting long." She took a bite of her sandwich before continuing with a conversation. "So I heard you went against your mom for a final. How did it go?"

"I got my butt kicked but still passed with mom whooping it more a few hours ago."

"Ouch." She started giggling at the image of both butt whoopings and how they probably played out.

"Yeah. Did not make the fact I pulled a nail out of my butt any more pleasant or that Sir Snozel next door started barking at me." Nejire began to laugh uncontrollably at this with her smile helping liven things up a little more. "So how did your final exam go?"

"I got a B- average. Better than normal since I normally get C+ for grades. Really kicked butt in the physical portion."

"That's awesome! Good job." I was really happy Nejire was able to get rather well in her final exam, but I did notice she looked rather tired. "You must've put a lot into this."