He wasn't interested in getting involved with you anymore anyway -unless you were a possible rival. That's what he liked to think.

So even if you remembered, nothing would change.

***

"HA?! Why do I have to train with icy hot?!"

"...and with me"

Bakugou scoffed as he crossed his arms and leaned back into his chair.

"Because they can help you improve, and you can help them. Team work is very important." Aizawa said, leaving the classroom as the bell rang, probably to go sleep.

You were back at school, and your teacher had just announced that during the two weeks before the upcoming sports festival, you would all train in groups of three, picked by him.

You were with Bakugou and Todoroki. Understandable, since their quirks were mostly offensive and yours was better for defence.

However, managing a certain spiky haired boom boy would be a little bit difficult.

"Why can't I just train alone?!"

"Because training with me and Todoroki will bring you more benefit" you said as you were leaning on the wall near Minas desk, hearing a slight giggle from her. "Also, I made a group chat, so we can decide where to train later."

Bakugou scoffed again, shoving his hands into his pockets, and heading for the exit of the classroom.

You took that as a yes.

However, as Bakugou opened the door, he was welcomed by a bunch of students standing in front of it.

"Outta my way, extras!"

"Bakugou! It is very inappropriate to call people 'extras'! Apologize immediately!" Iida flickered his hands around, but was ignored as always.

"Hmmm... I came to see what the famous class 1A was like," you turned your head at the familiar voice, only to see Shinsou walking to the front of the crowd, the same bored, tired look on his face. He locked eyes with Bakugou "But you seem arrogant." He then saw you looking at him, and lifted a hand up, slightly waving. "Hey there Y/n"

You waved back. "Yo"

"You know him?" Mina asked.

"Yeah, we went to the same middle school"

"You know, a lot of us have been put in general studies or other courses because we didn't make it in the hero course, and depending on the results at the sports festival, they will consider our transfer" Shinsou continued, now looking through the class. "And it seems they might also transfer people out" he added, noticing some of your classmates throw nervous glances at each other.

No one said anything for a few moments, and only slight murmures were heard from the people outside of your classroom. Shinsou threw a glance at your classmates' concerned faces, before looking at Bakugou again. "I came with a declaration of war"

"HA?!" Bakugou grunted.

"Ya heard me. We'll see at the sports festival who actually deserves to be in class 1A. Until then, see ya" Shinsou turned on his heels and pushed through the crowd, not before waving in your direction once again.

"Move it!"

Mina chuckled at Bakugou's angry expression as he too made his way through the crowd. You then said goodbye to her as you made your way to the desk in front of Todoroki, with the intention of packing your bag and leaving, since school hours had ended.

As you were ready to go, you turned around in your seat. Todoroki was looking in his lap, the usual emotionless expression on his face, only now a little more serious -concentrated on something.