5 (final.. maybe)

Deku POV

Kacchan explained to me why he did all this but how could they fix this Todoroki probably hates them now because of what he's done, I got pulled out of my thoughts by Kacchan "Oi Izu you okay you seemed down?" Kacchan said to me his hand cupping my cheek

"yeah i'm alright, but we should probably head back to school" I said put my hand over Kacchan's hand then kissing Kacchan's hand, Kacchan pulled away blushing.

"I will wipe that smug look right off your face, Nerd" Kacchan said to me with a stubborn tone, his eyes forming a glare. Before walking away and putting money on the table, "Come on Damn Nerd!!!" Kacchan yelled at me so I Hurried and followed him.

3rd pov

As the two walked out of the store there was a calming silence that fell upon them, except Deku wasn't that calm nor was bakugo both of them were thinking of how to get Todoroki back. When they walked Todoroki was behind them, but they hadn't noticed. "Hey guys...." Todoroki said, startling the two.

"O-oh hey Todoroki!!" Deku said happily as she had a bright smile "sooooo I was wondering, do you think your dad would ever take you out of UA" Deku asked, receiving a glare from bakugo.

"Oh no he wouldn't take me out of the number one hero course in japan no matter how much he bluffs he wouldn't" Todoroki said as his eyes softened a smile threatened to form but he refused.

"Okay good then I can do this!" Deku said, pulling Todoroki by his arm and kissing him, knowing Endeavor was right behind him. The kiss was sweet and soon Todoroki kissed back, Bakugo smiled slightly before pulling the middle finger up at Endeavor with a glare planted on his face. "Heh let's go back to the dorms, ooooooorrr we could train?" Deku said with a smile.

Bakugo and Todoroki's faces lit up "Hell yeah!!" They said in unison before glaring at each other as if arguing without saying anything.

"Okay okay come one you two" Deku said as he gently tugged on their wrists before skipping off, Bakugo and Todoroki a few feet behind him. They headed off to the gym, once they were there they decided to spar, Bakugo and Todoroki first.

It went smoothly at first before Todoroki pinned Bakugo to the ground holding his arms up, straddling him with a smirk. Bakugo's face grew red. "O-okay you win Icy hot" Bakugo growled quietly. Looking away from Todoroki.

Todoroki chuckled and leaned down to Bakugo's ear, meanwhile Deku was trying so hard not to laugh, "what was that I couldn't hear you~" Todoroki said lowly his warm breath traveling down Bakugo's neck.

"Y-You WIN!!!!" Bakugo yelled reluctantly, before seeing Mina taking a picture, his face turning bright red as he hid his face with his hands, "RACCOON EYES!!!!" He yelled at her. He could hear Todoroki snickering and Deku laughing.

A/N: I have motivation!!!! I'm back and I got a nice chapter for you, again this might not be the final I might do a part two for when they are pro hero's but for now I lost idea's for this story so I hoped you enjoyed reading this short story, make sure to drink water and at least eat one meal!!! bye Songbirds~ (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ  virtual hugs