1 💥 🔥❄️ 🥦

Just some basic information

Bakugo=omega

Deku=alpha

Todoroki=alpha

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Bakugo was sitting in his dorm studying with Deku and Todoroki, He was yelling at the two of course, why was he studying with them? Because Aizawa forced them to, "K-Kacchan I'm sorry I didn't know the answer you know I was out at the hospital for a week!!!!" Deku said before Todoroki got in between them "Stop BakuBitch" Todoroki said with no emotion in his tone, "Ugh!!! Shut up IcyHot let's just get back to work!!" Bakugo grumbled with anger in his tone. Once they got back to work they spent a whole day studying half way through the day Bakugo fell asleep leaning against Todoroki. Sooner or later they all fell asleep Todoroki in the middle as Deku was on the left side of Todoroki and Bakugo on the right of Todoroki.

THe next morning Mina had been knocking for about ten minutes before she let herself in "Guys I was knocki-'' she paused when she saw them sleeping together her eyes lit up as she pulled out her phone frantically trying to hurry and take a picture, once she managed to take a picture she heard a voice "I saw that" Deku said tiredly. She screamed, half scared, half happy as she ran "hey guys wake up" Deku said to the others. Todoroki groaned "no" he said Tiredly and cuddled up to Bakugo more. "Oi icyhot we gotta get up or we're gonna be late its monday'' He groaned Todoroki could hear the tiredness in his voice, Todoroki growled and got up realising that Deku was already up, Todoroki and Bakugo saw the time and scrambled to get up frantically running to get dressed and brush their teeth, Bakugo was carried Bridal style to class by Todoroki as Deku laughed.

"shut up...." Todoroki and Deku said when they got into the class knowing the rest of the class was gonna question them, Bakugo got put down before they walked to their seats. Deku tickled Bakugo, Bakugo tried not to laugh "N-nerd stop" he whispered, "whatever you say Kacchan" He says as he giggles but as soon as Aizawa came in everyone straightened in their seats, he discussed that they will be fighting without their quirks today and told everyone to get their gym uniforms on, Deku found the courage to walk up to Bakugo and say "Hey Baby~" He attempted to flirt, "tsk can't e-even flirt I s-see" He said although you could clearly tell his face was red. Once they got into the changing rooms Bakugo went into another room to change because he didn't like changing in front of people. Once they went to the gym they lined up and Aizawa named the people who will be fighting against each other, "and lastly Bakugo vs Midoriya", Aizawa spoke then shooed them away as he leaned against the wall and watched his students. Bakugo was an omega which means he was weak without his quirk and Deku was an alpha so he was strong either way. Bakugo was scared to fight Deku but it didn't show in his expression, "Sorry if I hurt you" Deku says before going into a fight stance "tsk you hurt me? NO WAY!!!!" Bakugo yelled, throwing a punch to bakugo's surprise Deku caught the punch and threw bakugo against a wall. When Bakugo landed he grunted and stood up, he was shaking but still ran at Deku.

After practice Bakugo was in recovery girls office and Deku was there to but to only help Recovery girl with Bakugo, Todoroki walked in only to walk Deku and Bakugo to the dorms, Bakugo was very clearly salty about his loss meanwhile Deku was talking to Todoroki, Deku felt a Hand on his wrist before being suddenly pulled away from Todoroki "MINE!!" Bakugo yelled at Todoroki, Todoroki seemed unfazed as he pinned bakugo to the wall giving him a quick kiss then letting go and walking away, Deku was laughing at how red Bakugo's face was before Bakugo dragged Deku off "Sh-shut up" Bakugo says stubbornly. 

A/N:Sorry For the short chapter anyways after this post I'll be updating every Thursday. I hope you have a great day/evening/night and make sure to drink water and eat something if you haven't🤗!! Also If you guys have any suggestions for fanfics or Xreaders please comment, my brain hasn't been working lately.