2

The crew was back in the dorms because Mina had convinced and what I mean by convinced is she dragged Bakugo and Todoroki out of their dorms so they could play spin the bottle, after they sat down they went through a few rounds before it was bakugo's turn he spun the bottle and scoffed "stupid game.." he looked down at the stopped bottle then slowly looked up it being in between two smirking boys "r-respin?!" he says looking at Mina but she shakes her head. The two boys walk over to him and drag him into the closet staying in there before bakugo went to say something "oh kacchan just kiss me" Deku kissed bakugo after that it became more heated with the three Deku and Todoroki taking the lead.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

After that they had fallen asleep. In the morning they woke up to what felt like a hard hit on the head only to open their eyes to see Aizawa glaring down at him with girls giggling behind him "O-OI!!" He yelled out of embarrassment and hid behind Deku who was giggling slightly, Todoroki had a plain boring face on as they all looked at a tired Aizawa,

"just get your uniforms on and do what you gotta do" AIzawa sighed and walked off only to reveal a giggling Mina,

"OI RACCOON EYES GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE" Bakugo yelled going to get up but tripping and falling onto Todoroki's lap.

"FUCK!!" Todoroki yelled putting his hand over his crotch once Bakugo got up his face was red as he tried to hide it running after the pinkette.

"You okay Todoroki'Kun?" Deku asked him with a worried tone but yet he looked like he wanted to laugh.

"y-yep im fine" Todoroki said, his voice quiet and raspy with his hands over his crotch laying down. Deku patted Todo's head with a smile trying not to laugh.

In Class Bakugo had his head down which was rare, they all guessed it was because of what happened and of course Mina was in Recovery girls office because of Bakugou, but he didn't hurt her thaaaat bad. "Bakuhoe see me after class" Aizawa said which was followed by a Bakugo grumble, Deku and Todoroki were worried they haven't seen Bakugo like this at all, maybe they were over reacting? Maybe he was fine and was just embarrassed. At the end of class Bakugo's classmates slowly filed out of the classroom. Aizawa walked up to Bakugo and ruffled Bakugo's blonde hair "you okay kid?" Aizawa asked with a hint of worry in his tone.

"Yeah i'm alright just a little embarrassed, now can I go hobo man" Bakugo grumbled his face still tinted red from this morning,

"okay... now leave my classroom" Aizawa huffed out walking around and picking up people's papers.

"whatever hobo" Bakugo said getting up grabbing his stuff before walking out of the class only to get bothered by a green haired boy and the half and half bitch.Bakugo kissed Todoroki to get him to shut up only to get kissed back and Dominated, Todoroki forcing his tongue into Bakugo's mouth between his lips.

"OHOHO DID NOT NEED TO SEE THAT HAHA GET A ROOM!!!!" Hizashi yelled before making finger guns and walking into the 1A classroom and he seemed to be talking to Aizawa. Meanwhile Todoroki and a smirk on his face while Bakugo's face turning red before pushing Todoroki away and walking back to the dorms, Todoroki proudly walked with Deku.

A/N: yes I know early chapter but why couldn't I have waited a day I almost made it to Thursday but I didn't anyway bye bye songbirds!!! hope to see you in the next chapter and don't forget to drink water  and at least eat twice a day!!! some of this was based off a suggestion from Bubblegxm_Bxsh