14: Angels and Demons together to save the Princess (2/3)

Jeonghan: now we need a plan to save the princess and get rid of flare

Jungkook: the whole kingdom is getting sucked hyung! we need to go something! all the houses are gone!!

Namjoon: Jungkook!? you came! did you protect the people?!

Jungkook: yes, I led them towards a cave, and off-topic why are there 3 demons here?!

Jimin: no time to explain! Jeonghan-shi, please bring more people from your kingdom! we are going to stop the vortex first!

Mingyu nodded on jeonghan's signal and rushed through the path...

Flare(you): oh ho, the angels and demons became allies? this is more interesting than I thought... anyway, my dear son... let's save the last crimson dragon!

You rode the dragon through the barrier and went to the Demon Kingdom to the dragon

Flare: I smell him... where is he, my son!

You heard a roar and it was sure that it was the other dragon

Flare: Son! don't attack! leave it to me!

when you went closer, the dragon growled at you...

Flare: tsk, tsk... look at what those creatures did to you... why are you black?!

the dragon was fierce for sure but you realized something... the dragon was wounded by the leg

Flare: Lord, they hurt you so much... no wonder you are scared of me... now, now you will be alright... mama is here *you caressed it face*

you healed the dragon and at the same time you hypnotized it to follow your command

Flare: NOW! time for the real war! *Casting a spell: World of all dragon! come out down to earth for the lives you sought to take! I command all the dragons to come right here!* 

A huge hole was in the sky and rushed all the generation of the crimson dragons came back to life, attacking both kingdoms

while at the Angel Kingdom

Namjoon: is it just me or do you guys feel an earthquake?

Jimin was at the window and screamed

Jimin: IT IS NOT A JOKE! THE KINGDOMS ARE ATTACKED BY ALL THE CRIMSON DRAGONS!

The rest: WHAT!!!!!

Namjoon rushed and say Flare(you) sitting on the black dragon and reviving all the dead dragons

Jun: Hyung! isn't that our dragon?! 

Jeonghan: oh no, she found the last dragon! we are in big trouble!

Jeonghan: Jun! contact mingyu to bring s.coups and tell him to bring Vernon and Joshua! we need their help now!

Jun: Aye, my lord!

Jungkook: YOU HAD THE LAST CRIMSON DRAGON!? THIS IS NOT GOING TO BE GOOD!

Jennie: I just hope that my friend is safe!

Namjoon: quite... we need a plan first, we need to attack the source of flare to get our princess

Jeonghan: *puts his hands on namjoon's shoulder* I will help you

Namjoon nodded and watched the dragons attacking the kingdom...