She laughed.

Layla: Yeah, probably.

I said queitly. After that period I got out of the classroom and I was walking down the hall. I saw Jaden.

Jaden: Oh, hey angel. You look beautiful.

I giggled.

Layla: At least one of us has to.

Jaden: Hey! That was rude.

Then Ashley walked on us.

Ashley: Oh, hey baby! Do you have plans for tonight?

She touched his arm lightly. I was so disgusted.

Layla: Well, I guess I'm disturbing you two, so I'm gonna go.

I turned around and I started walking down the hall very fast. I was pissed off.

Jaden's POV

Layla turned around, and I wanted to grab her hand, but Ashley stopped me.

Ashley: Let her go, we need some privacy.

What the fuck is happening?

Jaden: I broke up with you, I don't love you Ashley. I never was. I actually never liked you, so please respect that I'm single and I don't wanna be with you again!

Ashley: Why were we dating then?

Jaden: Because I wanted to make one girl jealous.

Ashley: So, you used me?

Jaden: If you wanna call it like that, then yeah.

She ran away crying. I rolled my eyes. I then ran to Layla. I need to fix this. I got to her and I pulled her gently to the bathroom with me.

Layla: What are you doing? I don't wanna talk with you right now.

She looked away with crossed arms.

Jaden: Look, angel. I just want you to know that I really broke up with her. She just wants to be back with me. I told her that I actually never loved her. You have to believe me.

Layla: Yeah, I'm gonna fall for this lies, again.

She rolled her eyes and she tryed to get out of the bathroom. I moved to the door.

Layla: Jaden move.

Jaden: I will move when you start to believe me.

Layla: Why should I believe you? You have been with so many girls and I bet you said the same to every one of them.

Jaden: That's not true. I just said Ashley that I used her, because I wanted to make one girl jealous. And that girl is you, if you are asking.

I lifted her head up. She wanted to back up, but I grabbed her waist and I pulled her even closer to me.

Layla: You give me butterflies.

She smiled. I kissed her.

Layla: Can you move now?

Jaden: Do you believe me?

Layla: If I say yes, can I get out then?

Jaden: Yeah.

Layla: Yes, then.

I laughed. I let her go, and I got out after her. We went on our next period.

Back to Layla's POV

After school

We got in Blake's car, and he drove us back home. I got in my house and I left my stuff upstairs, I dressed up in something comfy and I went downstairs.