Part 11

I woke up by Blake and Jaden jumping on my bed.

Layla: Oh my God! Can you stop?!

I realized that they were both shirtless.

Layla: Put some clothes on please.

I mean Jaden is hot. I don't mind him walking like that all day. When he looked at me, I looked somewhere else. I didn't want him to think that I'm staring at him, because he is attractive. I mean he is, but I don't want him to think that he is attractive to ME. You know?

Layla: Get out of my room. I wanna dress up.

Blake: Jeez, okay. Let's go Jaden.

I looked at Jaden and he was looking at me, he looked over to Blake.

Jaden: Yeah, let's go.

What is happening?

I got to my bathroom, I brushed my teeth. I washed my face and I dressed up in this:

I got my backpack ready and I got downstairs with it

Layla: What the fuck was that?

Jaden: What?

Layla: You two jumping on my bed? Like, why?

Jaden: We love to see you annoyed of us.

Blake laughed.

Layla: Well, I don't like to be annoyed of you, so stop.

Jaden: Yeah, whatever. Come on.

Layla: No, I will go with Josh. He will pick me up.

Jaden: Tell him you won't go with him.

Layla: And why?

Jaden: Because you already have a ride to school. Come on now.

Layla: No, I won't go with someone who annoys me. Same goes for you Blake.

Josh got to my house then.

Josh: Are you coming Layla?

I nodded. I wanted to get in Josh's car when someone pulled my wrist. He turned me around. Of course it has to be Jaden.

Jaden: Layla, you can't-

Layla: Don't touch me! You are NOT my boss!

I got out of his grip harshly, and I walked to Josh's car. I sat on passenger seat. He started driving.

Josh: What is happening between Jaden and you? Are you two good?

Layla: No, we're not. He jumped on my bed together with my brother this morning, which annoyed me, and then he tryed to controll my life! I hate him with all my heart!

Then I asked myself - Are you sure about that Layla? Do you really hate him that much? People say that hate is so close to love. They also say that you have to love someone to hate him.