Yandere Weasley Twins | Girls Twins

Summary : Gryffindor House gets 2 new girls and they caught the eyes of the weasley twins when they saw the girls pranking Everyone.

House : Gryffindor

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

House : Gryffindor

Third Person Pov

George and Fred Weasley the most prankster of hogwarts academy is waking when they heard a shouts and two girls came running out of  the room laughing happily as they saw Professor Snape came with a pink hair and a clown makeup on his face as well.

" Twins Stolls , you're going to pay for that " he shouted in disbelief if it's wasn't good enough he also had the highest helium in his voice well. Making him sound like a chipmunk.

He ran straight past the red haired twins who are trying not to Laughs at everything.

They decided to go and watch whole Carnage with the rest of the Class as then the twins sat down and begin to hear voices soon out came two Girl's with very Long brown hair and blue emeralds diamonds Eyes and when they're eyes met the 2 immediately Fall in Love with Them.

They're ours and only ours Alone

A few days later ~

The twins would continued pranking people and not only that they had saw that the brunette girls are also now to pranking people and asking which is which.

The Weasley Boys Twins Wouldn't not admit but the girls they have Loved is now actually grown up they had D --- Cups breast and now a little bit taller as well. And they didn't like when the malfoy twins keep on asking them too go on a date with them. Which made both girls Mad and punched both of them on the face as well.

The weasely saw the two girls again but this time studying for the big owl exams and it seemed like that they're going to rip out their hairs sooner the better.

Without hesitation they both got up towards the two girls the twins then stopped in their tracks when they're done with work only to see the twins weasley staring at them only and but only that's why.

And without radiation george then grabbed Lisa and Kissed Her as while Fred Weasley grabbed Sandy and just kissed her as they immediately kissed back.

The Twins Pov

Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg we thought as we blushed madly and because our crushes was kissing us as well.

George / Fred Pov

As we finished snogging them we then went straight down to their rightfully necks and begun to mark them and is making them ours Forever and it they could never escape from them ever as well.

THEY'RE OURS FOREVER TO KEEPING AND LOVING . 💛❤️💚💙

Yandere ?! Harry Potter / Percy Jackson Completelyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें