2

"Well it looks like you guys had fun last night." Carlisle called out, causing me to jump out of my peaceful sleep. I look around and realized I was on the living room couch surrounded by the Cullen/Hale siblings. Rosalie and Emmett were wrapped in each others arms, Edward was on the floor, and I was under Jasper's left arm with my head on his chest while Alice was on his right side. "Uuugh go away." Rosalie whined throwing a pillow at Carlisle. I slowly pulled away from Jasper and followed Carlisle into the kitchen. "What happened last night?" He asked, as he pulled an egg carton out of the fridge.

"Well,"

6:30 PM Friday

"Jenna hold still!" Alice exclaimed for the fifth time while painting my nails light gray. "Sorry." I muttered trying to draw with my left hand. Yay for being ambidextrous. "Can't you put the sketchbook down for a minute?" I shook my head. "Pleeeease?" She begged. Damn, that was adorable. "Ok only for a minute." I sighed. "What are you drawing anyways?" I tried to close the book but Alice grabbed it. "Aww is that me and Jasper?" It was from the day we met in the library. I've been working on it for days, along with a few.... others.

"Um yeah. I'm almost done with it." I noticed Jasper walk into the room. "Hey, how was your hunt?" I asked as Alice grabbed my right hand. "I caught a mountain lion." He smiled, climbing on the bed next to Alice. "That's so cool." I started flailing my hands around so my nails would dry faster. "So what are we doing tonight?" Alice asked. "We could play games and watch movies. I've never really done this before all my knowledge comes from movies and other girls at school." I confessed. 

"We'll have plenty of fun once Rosalie, Emmett and Edward come back." Edward was apparently "stalking" Bella as Alice put it. I nodded and admired my nails. "They look so good. Thanks Alice." Her cheeks turned pink. "Awww you're blushing. Okay personal question: How long have you two been together?" They both looked at each other with so much love in their eyes. Is it bad that I wanted them to look at me the same way? "A little while after the Civil War we got together." Wow. "That's so sweet. You're lucky to have each other." Just saying those words made the pit in my stomach grow larger.

Crushes absolutely suck. Especially crushes on taken people. It doesn't help that I like both of them either. It's not like they would want me anyways. "Jenna!" I snapped out of my depressing thoughts. "Yeah?" I looked up. "I asked if you liked anyone at school?" I shook my head. "Come on there has to be someone you like." I shook my head again and Jasper kinda glared at me playfully. "Ok there's this girl and guy I like but I can't be with either of them." Why am I telling them this?

"Aww why not?" Alice looked sympathetic. "They're a couple and I don't want to ruin anything." I mumbled twiddling my thumbs. "Well that's a shame. But remember crushes are temporary and you'll find someone you truly love one day." I faked a smile and nodded. "Thanks Alice." Thanks, for telling me I don't stand a damn chance with you two. "Hey you guys. We're back." Rosalie announced as she walked into the room with Emmett and Edward at her heels.

   Emmett jumped on the bed slightly crushing me. "So what's first in the sleepover?" I thought about it for a minute before smiling mischievously. "Do you guys have any alcohol in this place?"

~~~~

  "This is not gonna work. I just want to say that for the record." I rolled my eyes and got out of the car. "For the tenth time Rosalie, it'll be fine." I scoffed, walking into the corner store. "Eric, my love, I've returned." I smirked. "Bout time. Was starting to think you died or something. The usual for your dad?" Eric leaned against the counter. "Actually I'm buying for me and my friends. That ok?" I nodded to the others who stood behind me awkwardly. Eric inhaled sharply. "I don't know Jen, I could get fired." I narrowed my eyes at him. "You owe me remember? My jaw still hurts from your bitch-ass girlfriend slamming her heel in my face." I crossed my arms.