Chapter 2

Chapter 2

“Uncle Sev hurry!” Draco says looking at the bloodied form on the ground. The puddle of blood was huge and it had already soaked Potter’s clothes.

“Lucius, I need you to go home and tell Narcissa to prepare a room and have numerous potions ready to go.” Snape says as he pulled out his wand and started casting spell after spell. His father apparated away without another word. “Draco help me support his head while I pour a Blood Replenishing Potion down his throat. It should help stabilize him.”

“Right.” He said as he put Potter’s head in his lap and held his mouth open. After Snape poured the potion down Potter’s throat, he rubbed his throat to makes sure Potter swallowed.

“Portkey home and get him to Narcissa. I’ll follow with his stuff.” Snape said as he handed Potter to Draco.

“Okay.” He says as he uses his emergency portkey that would take him to the house infirmary where he knew his mom would be set up waiting.

HDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHD

“How is he?” Draco asks his mom when she finally walks out of the infirmary after three hours of working on Potter.

“It was awful.” She said starting to tear up. “He had cuts everywhere. All his bones have been broken at least twice. Two of his ribs had punctured his lungs. And that’s not the worst of it. I couldn’t save his eyes. He will be blind for the rest of his life.” She finished, crying heavily.

“Do you know how long it’s been going on?” the Dark Lord asked from the wall he’d been leaning against since he got there thirty minutes ago.

“It had to have been happening since he was at least seven. Maybe even before that.” She says trying to pull herself together.

“May I go in?” he asks his mom.

“Sure.” She says smiling knowingly.

HDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHD

“So where were his relatives?” Voldemort asked Lucius and Severus.

“I don’t know my lord. The car was gone but most of their things were still there.” Severus said sitting in one of the chairs in Lucius’ office facing towards him. “All of his school supplies was locked in the cupboard under the stairs. His wand, a photo album, a map, and his invisibility cloak were underneath a board under his bed.”

“That’s not all, my lord. We found him in a room with locks up and down the door. None of the pictures that were on the mantel had him in them. All of them were of a whale like man who must have been his uncle, a horse like woman who had to have been his aunt, and a boy who was about the size of either a small cow or an oversized beach ball.” Lucius told him.

“Send some Death Eaters to his house and wait for his relatives to get back. Then capture them and put them into the dungeon.” He said looking at his two followers.

HDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHD

Harry woke up to the feeling of someone running their hand through his hair. He groaned and the hand stop. The first thing he realized was he wasn’t at his relative’s house. The second thing he realized was that he wasn’t in any pain and couldn’t see anything. He lifted a hand and felt bandages going around his eyes.

“Hello?” he called, trying to find someone who could tell him where he was since obviously someone had gotten the note that he had sent with Hedwig.

“Potter?” someone familiar said.

“Malfoy?” he replied figuring out who was talking. “Hedwig delivered the note to you?”

“Yes. She is a very smart bird.”

“Mr. Potter. My name is Narcissa Malfoy. Can you explain what happened to you?”

“Sure. As you know, my godfather died last year. Sometimes I’d have nightmares about it and I would wake up screaming. This time when I screamed, I woke up my uncle and he taught me a lesson about how ‘freaks’ shouldn’t wake up ‘normal’ people. I got tired of playing ‘nice Harry’, so I snapped back. He didn’t like that.” He said with little emotion.

“Why didn’t you tell anyone about the abuse, brat?” someone who sounded like Snape snapped.

“Is that Snape? Who else is in this room?” he say a little surprised.

“Me, my father, my mother, Professor Snape, and the Dark Lord.” Malfoy says finally moving his hand from Harry’s hair.

“Tom is here? When I am allowed to leave, Tom, I need to talk to you.” Harry said to the room.

“I wish you wouldn’t call me that name, but yes you may talk to me after you get out. You never answered Severus’ question, Potter.” He heard Tom say from somewhere to his left.

“Oh, I did tell people. Dumbledore knew, all of the Weasleys knew, Granger knew as well. The only people who tried to do something about it are the twins and they are just like me. Now can someone please explain to me why there are bandages on my eyes when; one there are no bandages on me anywhere else, and two there is no pain or cuts on my eyes as far as I can feel.” He says getting fed up of having the bandages around his head and not being able to see the people he was talking to.

“Well, Mr. Potter, may I call you Harry? Harry, I have some bad news for you.” Mrs. Malfoy said gently to him. “You are blind. Your uncle did something to your eyes and you can’t see ever again.” She finished sadly.

“What?” he says shocked. “No that can’t be possible. He’s never done anything that damaging ever.” Slowly his magic started to swirl around him chaotically, matching his thoughts.

“We should leave him to his thoughts.” He heard Mrs. Malfoy say to the others.