Omru leaves for kitchen, and shivay stays back to check out the kalyani mills file, brought by khanna. Preparing for the conference.

While reading the file, he suddenly  starts to feel drowsy, heaviness in his chest starts to build up, making him stumble and take long shallow breathes. He stumbles back and gets hold of bed edge. He tries to relief himself, opening up his shirt button, and rubs his chest area to let pain settle down. But in vain. His voice barely audible. He tries to Stand to reach up to someone but fails miserably, breathing hard falls unconscious on floor.

Anika comes out of the restroom drying out her hairs, humming a song happily:
As she comes forwards, she recognizes shivay, she is shocked to see shivay in the floor unconscious. She stumbles a little, teary eyed, shocked.

She throws towel away rushes to him, settling beside him she takes his head into her lap:
Patting his cheeks, rubbing his palms and chest, realises that his breathes are faint she calls out for him :shivay, shivay wake up please shivay kya hua hai. uthiye na she cries for him to get up but in vain.

She then remembers the presence of omru and calls them out: om ru.....shivay

Omru are shocked to hear anika panicked voice, soon leaves the kitchen switching off flame.

They reach the door to see shivay unconscious at anika lap. They run toward him:

Om: shivay shivay patting his cheeks

Ru: bhaiya utho na, bhaiya he starts crying

Om: consoles ru, and asks anika: bhabhi kya hua shivay ko, to which she nods in no crying.

kuch nahi hoga usse app please shan't rahiye please he assures both of them.
Let us make him lay on bed.

Three of them make shivay lay on bed, anika goes settles beside shivay on bed whereas Rudra settles on other side, both of them holding shivay hand respectively, caressing them.

Om calls doctor on urgent notice, and rushes to get water.

Returning with water, he comes near shivay and sprinkles some on his face.
Three of them impatiently wait for him to react but no.

Anika: how much time will this doctor take to come she asks furious, continuously rubbing his hands and patting his cheeks, asking him to wake you, but in vain, unknown to her tears flow from her eyes.

Her tear fall on cheeks of shivay, those magical tears which almost bring back shivay from death also. Her tears is what shivay and even great wall of sso can't tolerate. He has to wake up for her.

Shivay takes a deep breathe, slowly opening his drowsy heavy eyes. Seeing shivay coming into conscious Om and ru runs towards him, takes hold of his hand, kisses his forehead and part away.

Anika releases her held breathe, sighing. She kisses his forehead. With tears in her eyes, relief would be a small word for her feelings to be described. Her senses were knocked out, seeing shivay such. She cant stand something happening to shivay, on the top his heart conditions makes her worry for him to increase ten folds. Why can't this man take care of himself?

Shivay hold the hand of anika present on his chest and removes it.. He tries taking normal breath but clutches his chest feeling extreme pain building again. He again slumps down with heavy breaths worrying aniomru. Anika omru helps him sit up with support of head rest.

Soon the door bell rings, Rudra rushes and welcomes the doctor into room.

Doctor rushes towards shivay, he is about to start examining but asks anika to get her hold off him.

Anika does try to,but fails when shivay gets disturbed and clutches her hand hard, not letting her go. Anika too doesn't insist further and soothes him rubbing his palms.

Doctor continues examining shivay, after sometime, he prescribes some medicines. Rudra goes to get them.

Doctor: nothing serious though. But if ignored it can be fatal. His blood pressure seems to be fluctuating at abnormal pace.And seems like he isn't taking his heart medicines and is stressing out much. Stressing out, bp fluctuation and irregularities of medicine caused this.

Am injecting him, so his blood pressure stay in control, but see to it he has his other medicines to on time without fail. He informs aniom.

Doctor injects the meds into his arms, making him scrunch his face a bit. Doc: take care Mr oberoi.
To which shivay nods.

Saying such he leaves after collecting his fees.

Omru: comes to other side of shivay and settles beside him. Shivay rubs his forehead.
Take care of your self shivay. You scared us. To which shivay nods.

They both hug him, parting away.

Shivay doesnt look at anika. He doesn't dare to infact. His sixth sense indicating anika angry death glare at him. Shivay scaredly glances towards anika, when his eyes meet anika furious teary angry hurt eyes. He mentally face palms himself. Why does he have to dig his own grave everytime. Ahhh, he doesn't know why all the time he tries to not hurt or let tears in her eyes, but the next moment he is the sole reason.

Anika glares at him with angry red eyes, red cheeks and nose. Indicating Nothing  but that this jungli billi will attack him any time soon.

........................................................................

So peeps,

Omru were at fault but not more than shivika themselves, right?

Soo, ready for shivay class?

Do share your reviews.

Stay tuned.

Target : 55-60 votes

........................................................................

Do read, vote and comment.

•|THANK YOU|•