King and I (WaBong)

Pairing: Sungyoon x Jaehyun
Top: Sungyoon
Bottom: Jaehyun

🚫 WARNING! Gore! Guns! Blood! 🚫

Sungyoon owns the undergrounds of Seoul and he's hailed as the king by many gangs and corporates. Everyone is below him even those who rule in the light as they are merely his puppets. He basically owns Seoul and is the heart of it.

A king should never take a queen for a queen is nothing but a weakness, that's what Sungyoon believed on for so many years until a gun fight happened on one of his brothels. It was a big bloody mess which involved old gangs and will surely go down in history. All of the darlings in that brothel got killed except for one man whose name is Jaehyun. Sungyoon found him in a small hidden wardrobe, naked and trembling in cold. He was enchanted by the darling that he broke his own belief, took him in and made him his queen.

Jaehyun really proved him wrong of his foolish belief. Sungyoon became more powerful with him by his side, reigning Seoul together for five years now.

It was one morning where Sungyoon had a meeting with some gangs when the possessiveness in him kicked in for the first time. Jaehyun was clothed in a robe made with the finest silk, straddling him and cockwarming him as he held an important meeting. One of the leaders was giving his report about their area and Sungyoon listened with a stoic face— totally unamused and bored. Jaehyun was becoming sleepy in his embrace, not moving one bit except for his head that was snuggling deeply in the crook of his neck. "You're doing so well baby, sleep." Sungyoon whispered sweetly against his ear before giving his temple a kiss. Jaehyun was almost drifting off to dreamland when one of the gangs said something which consequence is a death sentence.

"Sungyoon, why won't you share your slut with us? Isn't he tired of your cock yet?" Sungyoon scoffed at the bold statement, a dumb underling talking like they're on the same level and calling his Jaehyun a slut? He couldn't believe what he was hearing and so were the others. Sungyoon's eyes turned dark, his hand fishing for something in his drawer which made everyone frozen in their feet.

"You're bold, I like that. Too bad you don't know your place." Sungyoon spoke before he pointed his gun straight into the man's brain, not hesitating one bit and pulled the trigger. With a loud bang, the man instantly died and fell on the floor. The people inside the room gasped at the scene but Jaehyun didn't even flinch. What a bunch of scaredy-cats.

Sungyoon stood up, Jaehyun still connected with him. He laid his lover on the table a signal that he's going to fuck him. "Why are they still here?" Jaehyun asked when none of the men moved. "You heard him." Was all Sungyoon had to say for the gangs to scurry away before they become cold bodies. "Clean up the mess too."

Everyone was gone in a snap including the corpse. Jaehyun and Sungyoon was finally left alone. "Possessive." The younger said with a teasing smile and gave no time for the older to retaliate and kissed his lips. "I am, are you not aware of that?" Sungyoon replied when he pulled away.

"I am now."

Sungyoon sighed and rolled his eyes, "I just couldn't help it, I saw red when he called you a slut and asked to have a taste of you. You're mine so why do I have to share you?!"

"Most of them think I'm just your slut, a sex toy." Jaehyun isn't oblivious at the words going around about him. He knows how people label him and it's sad that he's stuck with what he was before he met Sungyoon. Is he not worthy of Sungyoon's love? To be his lover?

Jaehyun didn't realize that he was frowning if not for the concern look in Sungyoon's eyes which he rubbed off immediately with a joke, "I am a cockslut for you though." He smirked and it successfully made the older chuckle.

"Silly."

Sungyoon easily carried him and pinned him against the glass walls that has the entire view of Seoul. Jaehyun is amazed with how the older's dick is still locked tightly in his hole and never once slipped considering all the fuss that just happened. "I'm going to fuck you before Seoul. They ought to know who you belong to." Sungyoon whispered hotly in his ear. It's so sexy, very sexy.

"Let them watch what they can't have then." Jaehyun held Sungyoon's face and brought it closer to his so they could share a passionate kiss that is one to be envied by many. It was slow where their lips nibbled each other and their tongues explored each other's hot cavern. The kiss was full of their declaration of love for one another.

There's something hot about being fucked naked by your lover who in contrary is still completely dressed, but Jaehyun will save that for some other time. He wants to see Sungyoon's perfectly chiseled body so he worked on his buttons like a pro while they kissed and was glad when Sungyoon helped him remove his shirt. Jaehyun ran down his fingers from his chest to his rock hard abdomen and he wanted to let everyone know that only he can have it.

Jaehyun's lusted on by many people because he was a slut and he's pretty, that he know, but he isn't sure if Sungyoon is even aware that he too is wanted by many. He lives in insecurities since he doesn't have anything except for his beauty and body which will fade some time in the future. He's scared to be thrown away or be replaced when that time comes. But for now Sungyoon is his and he'll let everyone know who the king bow to. Maybe he is the possessive one between them after all.

"I love you."

"I love you more." Sungyoon pulled out his cock, put him down in swift motion and let him face the glass walls so he can look down at the entirety of Seoul. The older positioned his cock back inside his hole and fucked him in a steady rhythm. Sungyoon's arm is encircled around his tiny waist to keep him in place and his hands are plastered hard on the glass for extra support. The older picked up his pace after and chanted "mine" against Jaehyun's ear with every thrust he made and the younger would reply "yours" to him.

When Sungyoon hit his bundle of nerves, Jaehyun screamed his name a pitch higher than usual though no one can hear him from up above. He just wanted to be loud and let everyone know who drives him mad. It boosted Sungyoon's ego so he pistoned his hips straight into Jaehyun's prostate and repeated the same action until the latter dirtied the glass walls with his cum.

Jaehyun's legs wobbled but Sungyoon's strong arms caged him securely so he won't fall. The older continued to abuse his hole, moaning profanities, "I'm the only one who can fuck you like this, make you feel good like this, you're fucking mine Jaehyun and I won't let you go anywhere else." Sungyoon said in gritted teeth.

"I'm yours, all yours. And you're fucking mine Choi Sungyoon!"

"I am yours, my queen." Queen. Sungyoon has never called him that before but he's always wanted to. His lover is called the king so it's only natural for him to want to be called by a royal title as well.

"Say that again."

"I love you my queen." Sungyoon confessed before he painted his lover's walls white with his cum, filling him to the brim. Jaehyun wishes he would call him that more often now until the slut in him is forgotten and everyone treats him fairly. And Sungyoon seemed to read his mind because he called him queen once again before clothing him back.

Sungyoon and Jaehyun worked harder to reign Seoul until they're untouchable— and that will surely also go down in history.

A/N: Wabong is so cute :((