Me and My Hyungs Pt. 2 (Bomin Centric)

Pairing: Bomin x Golden Child (except Donghyun)
Top: Golden Child
Bottom: Bomin

Bomin gulped, feeling small at the center of the bed as he was surrounded by his hyungs who looked at him with their dark eyes.

"Happy Birthday Bominie." Sungyoon sat down beside him and gave him a quick kiss on his right cheek. "T-thank you hyung."

"Did you like our gift?" Daeyeol asked pertaining to the cute sexy outfit Bomin was wearing. "Yes I like it very much." The maknae said softly as he bowed his head in embarrassment. He can't seem look at them in the eye. "Good, because you look so pretty in it." Jibeom complimented him which gave him a bit of a confidence with his body.

"I chose that!" Jaehyun proudly announced and Youngtaek ruffled his hair as an acknowledgment for a job well done.

Seungmin was the next person to sit on the bed, he caressed Bomin's thigh that he missed so fucking much. "Bominie, when we told you that we love you what do you think it means?" He asked with his very soft and soothing voice which never failed to ease Bomin's heart. "It means that you love me as a b-brother?" The maknae tilted his head not really sure if he answered that right and afraid of the consequences if he's wrong. "We love you more than just as a brother Bomin." Joochan confessed.

"We love you more than you could ever think of Bomin." Jangjun's words sent butterflies in the maknae's stomach. His hyungs' love for him is too much, it's overwhelming and he doesn't think he can handle it. "Say, do you love us the same too?" Sungyoon asked who seemed to be the most scared and unconfident among them.

"Of course! I love my hyungs the most!" Bomin's words put a smile on their faces and made their hearts swell with joy. "Thank you Bomin." Sungyoon kissed his forehead.

"When will we get to the fun part?" Jangjun finally asked. "Oh right we have one more gift for you Bomin." Daeyeol announced.

"More gift?" Bomin's face lit up at the mention of gift, his gummy smile appearing once again. Daeyeol climbed up the bed and placed himself in the middle, his back resting against the head rest. "Come here Bominie." The eldest patted his thigh and Bomin immediately sat on it, his back colliding against Daeyeol's chest. "Your hyungs and I are gonna show you how much we love you, okay?" Bomin nodded thinking this would be the best gift ever.

"Then do you trust us?"

"Always."

Satisfied with the answer, Daeyeol cradled Bomin's cheek and turned his head so they could face each other. And then they Daeyeol leaned in for a kiss but it wasn't the usual peck he receives from them but a passionate and hungry one that he's only seen on TV. Being inexperienced in the field, Bomin's lips remained still as he let Daeyeol do all the work, nibbling his lower lip and licking it. Bomin was so nervous the whole time but Daeyeol have been so patient and gentle until the younger finally got used to it, letting his mouth open and sticking his tongue out to meet Daeyeol's halfway. They made out and the sight made the other 7 boys hard in their pants. Jaehyun had to cling into Jibeom's arms for support saying that the sight is too arousing.

"Hyung, you're taking too much time. What about us?" Jangjun protested from the side who has been waiting for his turn to come. Daeyeol pulled away immediately and Bomin let out a whine as he felt empty. "Baby, your Jangjun hyung wants to kiss you too." Bomin muttered an okay and crawled unto the edge of the bed where Jangjun was standing. "Amuse me Bominie." Jangjun kissed him with the same intensity but he uses a lot of tongue so their kiss was messy with saliva dripping from the corner of Bomin's lips.

Joochan couldn't wait anymore and strode towards them. "Shit that's hot." He commented before pushing Jangjun lightly and replacing him in the kiss. Joochan kissed him like there's no tomorrow, playing with his lower lips and sucking his tongue. Bomin let out a moan from the intense kiss which was only swallowed by his hyung's mouth. Jaehyun and Jibeom kissed him together. He didn't know if it was possible to do that but desperation find ways. Their kiss was more of pressing lips and touching of tongues, sharing and exchanging sweet saliva and it was messier than the kiss he had with Jangjun. Seungmin likes it slow while Youngtaek likes to bury his tongue deep down Bomin's throat. Everyone has finally kissed him except for Sungyoon who has been watching everything silently from afar.