Work It (Daeyeol)

Pairing: Daeyeol x Reader

The world is still in the middle of pandemic and just like any others you'd rather stay at home than go outside. It's really not much of a problem for you as you're considered a homebody but if there's one problem that is you haven't visited the gym for a long time already. You started to feel some changes in your body and you're afraid you'll lose your shape. You wanted to maintain your sexy fit but following workout videos at home isn't really enough for you.

You're the type of person that needs someone who will push you through and will guide you thoroughly. It's really hard to exercise without a buddy or a trainer and so you looked at the internet if personal trainers at home are a thing. Luckily you found out your old gym offer home services. You immediately contacted them and was able to find you a trainer right away.

You already have your trainer's number and his name jot down in a memo pad and it's not necessary for you to contact him but your anxiety kicked it and somehow wanted to know the guy first before your first day starts.

You: Hi! I'm y/n and I believe you're gonna be my personal trainer starting next week? Lee Daeyeol is that right?

Lee Daeyeol: Yes! That's right.

You: Please take care of me!

Lee Daeyeol: Of course! And if you're worried, rest assured I'll be only training you and I have medical records to support that I am healthy and fine.

*picture attached*

Daeyeol sent you a selfie of himself and oh gosh you weren't expecting him to be handsome and hot but he is the epitome of sexiness. You suddenly felt hot and it took you minutes to reply back to him and it's all because of a single selfie.

You: Thank you! I can't wait to meet you.

Lee Daeyeol: Same here. I hope we can meet soon.

D-day came in a flash. You spent your entire morning trying to look good and finding the perfect workout outfit. You ended up wearing a black leggings which accentuated your butt and thighs and a fitted sleeved crop top. Your sessions were scheduled in the afternoon and it's still lunch time yet you're already sweating crazy.

You're nervous to meet Daeyeol, that's the truth. You don't know exactly why but maybe it's because he's handsome and hot and you're weak for men like him. It doesn't help that he looks kind too whenever you message him.

If Daeyeol is already gorgeous in photos, then he's a god in real life because damn those cameras don't do his visuals justice. He's so much more handsome in flesh that you almost drooled when he first came in.

You knew you're gonna be a nervous wreck around him but you weren't expecting to actually do bad at the basic exercises he was teaching you. He had to touch you a lot to guide your body for the perfect posture and every touch of his burns you. "Hey, it's just me no need to be nervous." He whispered against your ear as he held your waist in place. "Y-yeah I'm sorry. It's been a while." You reasoned out hoping he'd buy it.

Your first session with him was okay but there was progress with each session, it became better and better— both your routine and relationship with him. You were becoming more and more comfortable with him and soon he started to stay for dinner and even staying up later just to have random or deep talks with you. That was all it took for you to fall in love with him.

As you became aware of your own feelings, you obliviously have become distant towards Daeyeol, mainly because you're scared he doesn't feel the same way. Daeyeol noticed it and was a bit disappointed that you're dense about his feelings towards you. He decided to take the matter to his own hands and let you know that whatever you're thinking isn't it.