About my AU(drarry future)

About this AU:Draco and harry are dating so are pansy and mione and so are ron and blaze. draco and harry have 4 kids harry is trans(girl,boy) their youngest is Lily Lavender Potter-Malfoy (ok i get it lavender is  not the nicest person but in this AU ron and lavender agreed to break up) and she is 2 then her older brother James Severus Potter-Malfoy he is 4  is Anna Nephridia Potter-Malfoy (remus and sirius are alive also so is snape and dumbledore i just couldn't make up any names 😁😅) and she is 5 the the Oldest is Albus Sirius Potter-Malfoy and he is 7 Harry and Draco have been dating for 16 years and draco has decided to pop the question soon.Pansy and mione are already married and they have 2 daughters (there kids are adopted but they sill love them as there own)The youngest daughter's name is Rose ( her moms and Anna call her Rosie)she is also 5 like Anna there and their other daughter's name Alex she is 8 they have only been married for 2 years but dated for 6 blaze and ron have only been dating for a few months.Sirius and Remus are married and adopted harry and another girl (harry's adopted sister) Coco, she is only 14 and her and harry are EXTREMELY close despite there age difference  also  Draco and Harry the reason they have been together so long is because at Hogwarts they secretly dated from 2nd year-6th year (6th year they went and told everyone)ginny and harry never dated  instead ginny is and has been dating luna for 5 years. Dudley has a daughter and keeps in touch with harry and petunia has changed and supports harry on everything and anything he dose,Vernon on the other hand doesn't support harry as much as petunia but he changed a little just doesn't really come around harry as much.petunia also babysits harry's kids and so douse Dudley.

Ships: wolfstar,drarry,linny,blaron,pansmione,