Chapter.11

Andrew Michael Cole - Drew

*After the guys left

'Why you acting like you don't wanna see me?' Tatyanna asks walking her annoying ass into my house

'Cuz I don't, what part of I'm done with ya crazy ass don't you get?' I ask

'The I'm done part. Why are you breaking up with me?' She pouts

'Im sorry did you not try to burn my damn house down?'

'That's not fair you had some hoe in here' she says, I look at her like she was the crazy person that she is

'There was nobody in the house but me' I say

'Oh my god Drew please let it go. It happened, nothing got burned, you're alive, it's over' she rolls her eyes and makes her way upstairs. I wish this bitch got the hint

Tatyanna is a crazy ass girl I wish I never got involved with. Ever since we met she ain't bring nothing but drama & good pussy.

I met her through a mutual friend about 2 years back. She was cool foreal a little shy but I like them like that. After a few months of trying to get in her draws I finally got it. But as soon as we fucked she immediately assumed we was dating.

When I let her know it wasn't that she turned into this fucking maniac that I never knew she was. Shit was sexy at first then this bitch tried to kill my damn cousin, she bust the windows out my hummer, and tried to set my damn house on fire.

I'm big cool on her although I still hit her up for sex cuz as I said her shit fire.

'Taty I'm not doing this with you today' I say walking into my room behind her

'Then don't damn I just want some dick' she says

'Tatyanna please get out of my shit' I say disregarding everything she just said

'Oh please don't tell me you don't want this' she slowly takes off her jacket showcasing her perfect breast. I stare in awe this girls body was a work of art.

'T.. Taty no I don't' I lie trying to keep myself from bending her ass over

'Really?' She takes off her shorts revealing she ain't have on any panties. She lays on my bed spreading her legs apart 'You sure?'

I stay silent and watch as she sticks her finger inside of her.

'Mmm daddy don't let me do this alone' she moans still fingering herself. I watch some more as her face changes, one of the sexiest things about fucking her is her sex faces. Not being able to resist anymore I pull off my shirt getting onto the bed.