Chapter.8

DaySean Dior Sims

2 weeks later

'REAL BITCHES BACK WHEN I CHECK MY PATECK AH!!' Walking into Amour's room I shake my head watching her scream the lyrics to Girls in the hood by Megan the stallion

'Are you serious?' I ask scaring her

'Oh shit I thought you stayed with RayRay' she says, I mug her

'No, I'm tryna enjoy my only day off for the next couple of weeks but you having a whole fucking Rolling Loud festival in this bitch' I fuss

'Im so sorry boo ima keep it quiet' she puts her finger on her lips as if to say shush

I leave out going back to my room laying down. I'm about to be hella busy for the next couple weeks. With the boutique and I got studio with YG damn near everyday.

The night of the get together India & Drew got me to spit some bars. After hearing me YG said and I quote 'You gon be my first lady of 4hunnid records'

I wasn't sure if he was foreal or not but the next day he invited me to his house and we sat going over everything from my salary to the outfits I'd wear for the videos I'd shoot. We went through his whole plan for me and he assured me that all I'd have to do is trust him.

It took me a few days to sign the contact but eventually I did and he gave me a $1million dollar signing bonus. With that I've booked studio sessions for the next 2 months. Although all of this is good news I decided to keep my job at the boutique just to be on the safe side.

I'm really excited to be actually having someone behind me with this music thing. At first it was just me & Amour looking out for people who was looking for talent. Now I have an actual chance to make a name for myself working with someone as high profiled as YG.

'Sis I'm out!' Mour yells

'Ard love you booty'

'Love you more booty' we laugh that's kinda been our thing since we met.