“Lin…Mr. Lin, I was Ziheng Xu who was reckless before and ran into you! Please, my lord, forgive me!”

“Mr. Lin, I know Tian Zhang was wrong, please, let my father not kill me! I… don’t want to die!”

There was a deep fear in the two voices.

It seemed that they were not a person at all, but a devil.

Wow!

After these two words resounded, everyone in the hall were in an uproar.

A trace of horror and disbelief appeared on everyone’s face.

“Fa…what happened! Didn’t Shaun hit the car of the two elders? Why are the two elders begging Shaun for forgiveness now!”

“Mom! What does Tian Zhang mean by telling his father not to kill him? Does Shaun still know Lord Guild Leader?”

“What exactly did Shaun do? How could the two young and old be so scared?”

“…”

Crazy discussions resounded continuously in the hall.

But when all these talks came to Elvira’s ears, she suddenly shivered in her whole body, and then she woke up from the scene before her eyes.

“I… Am I not dreaming?”

Elvira was completely confused.

Before, she thought that she and Shaun were finished, but she couldn’t imagine that such an incredible scene would happen.

She couldn’t help turning her head and looking at Shaun, as if Shaun’s words echoed in her ears.

‘Don’t worry, I am here! ‘

Could it be that he already knew the intention of the two young and old?

But how did he do it?

be quiet!

At this moment, the discussion slowly fell silent, and everyone looked at Shaun with a look of seeing a ghost.

“Are you sure you know that you are wrong?” Shaun’s eyes were filled with playfulness and coldness.

But when this gaze fell on the two of Ziheng Xu, they had the illusion of being stared at by the fierce beast, and their scalp numb for a while.

“We… we knew it was wrong!”

“Mr. Lin forgive Us!”

The two of them now had their heads lowered by a point, almost lying on the ground.

Until then!

Shaun nodded faintly:

“Remember, no next time!”

A word fell in the ears of Ziheng Xu and Tian Zhang, so that the two of them were forgiven, and their holding hearts were completely let go, ecstatic.