It was still wee hours.

The streets of Jiangshi were deserted and empty, with only a steamed bun shop with light.

At that moment, Shaun crawled all the way, wanting to leave.

The scarlet blood cut a long blood mark on the street floor. He really thought he was going to die.

Hunger, pain, and tiredness are constantly destroying his nerves.

But just when he could hardly hold on, a little girl appeared in front of him.

Exactly, Little Elvira!

“Brother, are you hungry? Here, this is the big steamed bun from my house just now, eat it!”

Shaun will always remember that Elvira’s smile is so sweet, like a candy, sweet to the bone.

It was that steamed bun that allowed Shaun to regain some strength, miraculously coming to an end.

He left Yanhuang!

Completed Master’s ultimate mission and became the new king of the global dark world at the age of thirteen!

but!

Even if he was stellar and invincible abroad, he still couldn’t forget Elvira and the steamed bun.

“Shaun, what’s the matter with you?” Elvira frowned slightly at this moment.

She felt that Shaun’s body was exuding a kind of sadness and nostalgia, that kind of mysterious atmosphere, which made her even suspect that the person in front of her was not a waste husband who had lived with her for three years.

“Nothing, let’s go!”

Shaun took a deep breath, sealed off the past in his mind, then started the car and left Bai’s house.

On the street, there is an endless stream of cars coming and going.

But Elvira found that Shaun’s driving skills were extremely skilled. Not only did the whole car not have a trace of bumps, but even the speed was extremely fast. In the flow of traffic, he constantly passed through.

The surprise in Elvira’s beautiful eyes grew thicker.

Only then did she understand that her own useless husband was not useless.

just!

She didn’t even know that Shaun’s Mercedes-Benz was not only smooth and fast, but even avoided camera after camera.

Whenever you enter the camera range!

Mercedes-Benz’s license plate was either blocked by the car in front, blocked by the car behind, or got into a blind spot in the camera.

instinct!

This is Shaun’s instinct. The reason why he hasn’t driven a car in the past three years is that he has been hiding his instinct.

But now, as long as Shaun thinks about it, there is no camera under the world that can take him.

Benz moved quickly amid Elvira’s surprise.