@Sue21MDew @jackieluvssean OMG OMG OMG OMG I SWEAR I JUST SAW HARRY AND LOUIS KISSING!!!!!!!

1 minute ago

@Sue21MDrew Sue Meldrew

@1D92Fan @jackieluvssean Sure you did love... where are you and should I phone a taxi?

15 seconds ago

@1D92Fan Emma Gillies

@Sue21MDew @jackieluvssean I’m at The Cube! One Direction are here! I swear! I was trying to find the toilets and when I walked around a corner they were kissing in the shadows!

2 minutes ago

@jackieluvssean Jacqueline Moffat

@1D92Fan @Sue21MDrew HOLY SHIT. They are at the Cube! They’re talking about it over on the forum – pictures too! No kissing mentioned yet though :(

32 seconds ago

@Sue21MDrew Sue Meldrew

@1D92Fan @jackieluvssean OMG Emma are you sure it was them that were kissing????!!

45 seconds ago

@1D92Fan Emma Gillies

@Sue21MDew @jackieluvssean POSITIVE! They pulled away from each other very quickly tho but they looked so embarrassed!! Fdksjfhj! So excited!!!

1 minute ago

Livejournal

Community.livejournal.com/1DGOSSIP

LiallIZreal

2019-04-15 11:26 pm

OMG you guys, you should check out twitter just now. Some girl thinks she saw Harry and Louis kissing at The Cube. Shit-stirrer anyone?

Jemmy21

2019-04-15 11:28 pm

No way! Some people are so delusional. I bet she said they were hiding in a corner and it was only her who saw them and she didn’t have time to take a picture?

Kdg­­_boston

2019-04-15 11:31 pm

LOL at your snarky scepticism bb! Agree though. What’s the likelihood that some random girl would walk in on them kissing in a public place? The rumours have been circulating for years and yet nobody has caught them before… I think she’s either starting shit for some attention or was so drunk she mistook a girl for Harry lol!

Lolly_Poppysocks

2019-04-15 11:35 pm

Snort!

Hot_Javacakes

2019-04-15 11:35 pm

Sure she saw them kissing and Harry’s Mick Jagger’s son!

Anonymous