I was combing my hair when someone came in my room with slow steps as the door was open, i turned back to look there was no one

I was combing my hair when someone came in my room with slow steps as the door was open, i turned back to look there was no one.! Huh! but a sec later i saw pari's cat was standing beside her basket..!

Ohh that minx came in my room..! I looked at her as she was staring at something on my bed which was empty!

Sid: Hey little minx, what do you want!?

I said loudly still standing beside mirror..! That minx looked at me but turned her face showing attitude as if i was dying to talk to her..!

I went there and took her in my hands who was ready to jump and put her outside my room.. She just did MIYAAAAUN MIYAAAAUN as obligation! Why she has to come in my room!

Sid: Now.. Be here!

I didn't notice pari came there.. !

Pari: Sidharth, what ...are you...doing..!

She asked taking her cat and coming inside... But i couldn't answer.. as i was busy at staring my baby, who was looking beauty bub, she was wearing indian wear that was looking so beautiful on her..!

I went to see her, who was sitting on bed taking her cat in her lap and tying something over her head

I went to see her, who was sitting on bed taking her cat in her lap and tying something over her head..!

Pari: Sidharth, help..me..! Its not..tying plz..

She said showing me her cat and cap in her hand.. From where she is getting all these caps! And she is asking for help for this cat and that too fot this minx..! but i nodded as i want her cat to leave ASAP as i want to spend my time with my baby, praising her to tell her how much beautiful she is looking!
I tied cap on cat's head who ran at the momet making me happy!..

! but i nodded as i want her cat to leave ASAP as i want to spend my time with my baby, praising her to tell her how much beautiful she is looking! I tied cap on cat's head who ran at the momet making me happy!