Matt - My titles to short hence this = ]

Hi. If you read this I automaticly love you. If you comment I love you even more. 

Questo è dedicato a M. Spero che il mio ricordo di te ti rende giustizia. Grazie per tutto quello che mi ha insegnato M, anche se non era intenzionale. Ti amo

Thanks 

Morgz

PS: If you can think of a better title please let me know 'cause I can't really think of a good one at this point in time... Yeah so for now its just Matt. .... Change of plan matt is too short so now its Matthew and now I'm changing it to To bad summers over. I'm still open to suggestions and I need a new cover if anyone wants to make one 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flashback - Summer 2010 

"Allie, hey, I'd like you to meet a friend of mine" My cousin Jimmy said, rushing over to me, pulling another man behind him

"Al's this is Matt, you mind looking after him for a moment? I gotta go find Sarah" 

I turned to face the man standing infront of me and my eyes nearly popped out of my head at the site of him. His brown hair was naturally messy and his eyes were a startling shade of blue. 

"Um hey I'm Matt" he said, holding his hand out for me to shake. 

"Allie" I replied, taking his hand and shaking it slowly.

He nodded, "well its nice to meet you"

 Flash forward to present day

The constant beeping in the background was totally killing the mood. Matt's face was slowly slipping in and out of focus and the heat from his hand resting in mine was fading further and further away. The beeping sounded again, louder this time. Groaning I shot my hand out from under the warmth of my comforter and swatted in the direction of the annoying electronic before my iPod could join in the wake Allie up ritual.

Sighing I curled my hand back under my blanket and went back to my dreaming.

 "Allie time to get up  sweetheart, it's 7:30." moms voice called from the floor below.

I opened my eyes to a fuzzy image of the posters that were blu-tacked to the wall in front of me acting as a make shift wallpaper. Groaning I closed my eyes on Hollywood's pin-up boys and muttered "Five more minutes" before snuggling further down into the mess of pillows and blankets, trying again to conjure the memory of Matt standing in front of me. 

My alarm clock went off again, dragging me from my dreams with the frightful news of "traffic jams on the northern motorway" 

Sighing I clawed around the bottom of her bed for my dressing gown before trudging of towards the en suite to shower. Today was the first day of term after a 3 month long summer break and already I was dreading it. As I got in the shower I started to think of my plans to not return to school for my final year. After barely passing last year I had zero motivation to come back and instead I had planned to use my savings to go travelling rather than to college. Unfortuneately my mom had talked me out of it with a promise of a gap year before college and a trip over seas in the next holidays.

 Shutting off the water I climbed out of the shower and hastily dried myself off, concious of the time. Being late on the first day was not a good start.

My phone started ringing so I wrapped my hair in the towel before racing to snatch my cell from on top of the pile of books on my desk.

"Hello" I said, cradling the phone between my ear and shoulder whilst trying to right the towel that was slowly slipping off my body

"Al's hey its me" came my best friend of ten years, Casey's voice "you nearly ready to go? I'm like five mins from your house"

"Hey, yeah I'll be ready"

"Ok then well I'm driving so I'll see ya in five, K?"

"Yup, see you in five"

I snapped my phone shut and tossed it onto my bed, hurriedly trying to decide on what to wear. Finally I settled on a black tank top under a dark blue checked shirt that I left open, with grey skinny jeans. After giving myself a quick once over in the mirror I rushed downstairs to the kitchen to put some toast on. While I was waiting I pulled my hair in to a messy ponytail and made a mental note to get mom to book me an appointment at the hairdressers.

Casey's horn sounded just as I was stuffing the rest of my bagel into my mouth. I chewed quickly, trying not to choke or spit jam all down my front. Case tooted again so I hopped over to the front door and held up my hand, indicating to her that I'd be there in a few minutes, I caught her nod just before I slammed the door shut again. I raced up to the bathroom and sped through brushing my teeth and hair, thank god I had decided to pack my bag last night I thought. Yanking my jacket off the back of my door I sped down the stairs, taking them two at a time, stopping only once I got to the kitchen to snath my keys from there home on the hook.

Case was lounging on the front bumper of her dads old BMW that he handed down to her as a sixteenth birthday present.

"All ready Al's" she asked, looking me over to see if I'd forgotten anything like my shoes or bag, believe it or not I'm a very forgetful person. On more than one occasion I've managed to walk out the door not wearing shoes or still in my pyjama top.

"Yup lets go" I said reaching for the passenger door

"You sure you got everything?" she asked walking round to her door and sliding into the leather seat

I nodded but patted down my pockets just in case, checking for my phone, iPod and house keys.

"Yup got it all" I said 'lets get going, I so don't want a detention on the first day back".

She turned to grin at me before pulling out of my drive way and heading in the direction of our high school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok I don't know if I like this chapter, honestly I'm not used to writing fictional stuff like stories or anything for the most part I've only written essays and speaches, which I hate delivering = ]

Anyway if you could comment and give me some advice, critisism or whatever that would be great since I'm going to use this as for one of my English assignments this year and I really really need to get all my credits for NCEA 1 so yeah oh and friend me on facebook if ya want check external link for my page, if enough people friend me I'll start a seperate page and follow me on twitter, especially if your a fan of the vampire diaries coz then you'll see all the TVD stuff I retweet and yeah any heres the link http://twitter.com/#!/_Morgan_Lee_  and um next time I wont talk as much... So yeah cheers if you read all this crap... Todays song is the script if you ever come back coz its stuck in my head for some reason