32. THE UNBECOMING OF KIARA TAYLOR

Username: @Vinita03

Book Title: The unbecoming of Kiara Taylor

Genre: Romance

Status: On-going book with updates once in 10 days

Blurb:

"This is a love story. Twisted and messy. Flawed and screwed up. But it's ours. It's us. I don't know how our story will end. but I know it will start."

Arnav Singhania

Handsome as sin, cold as ice. Nothing and no one gets to him. Ever. Yup, He's That Guy. Young. Wealthy. Elite. Attractive.

The powerful 27 years old CEO of Singhania Corp. who is beyond sexy. A dangerously handsome man in a tailored custom suit and shiny black oxford loafers. Lives in a penthouse. He harbors some major secrets.

Kiara Taylor

25 years old, brilliant, beautiful and ambitious. She refuses to let anything - or anyone - derail her path to success.

On the heels of starting her residency and trying to cope with her bitter past, she moves from London to Mumbai for a fresh start, burying her grief, ignoring her demons.

Having witnessed a very tragic incident, she's shut down all her emotions.

She's bottled up all of her feelings and thoughts. She's grown up having only two people to rely upon, other than them no one cared about her or so she thought.

But deep down, hidden, is a soul of a child who's carefree and cheerful. A bombshell bookworm.

What would happen when they meet??

Will sparks fly??

Will the ice thaw?

Will Kiara let Arnav close??

To know more peep in