15. FIRE AND FLAMES

Username: Jeslyjay

Title: Fire and flames

Genre: Romance

Status: complete

Chapters: 42

Type: General Fiction

Blurb:

He stood there in his tall and intimidating glory cowering my 5'4" frame.

If it was any other situation I would openly gawk at the Adonis standing in front of me, He's one hot piece of specimen.

I back away quickly ," I.. I'm so.. s.. sorry" I squeaked. Shit what happened to my voice.

His glare hardened and clenched his jaw making it look sharp. He's got looks but this isn't the right time to admire a guy who would snap at you any moment.

"Your sorry won't bring back my shirt! Do you have any idea how expensive this shirt is? You wouldn't be able to pay it even if you work for a year!" He yelled arrogantly, damn where's your volume button?

I looked at him with a straight face and glared back, clenching my fist trying my best not to slap his handsome face.

******

Athena Walker, eldest daughter of Antony Walker, The fonder and CEO of Walker Inc.

She is the next heir to it but what if that's not her goal?

All her life she had been following her parents wishes, when time came to take over as the next CEO she knew it was now or never to follow her actual dream and that's what she does, setting her wings free chasing her dream of becoming a Pastry Chef.

But it seems like wherever she went trouble followed her. She meets one of the most arrogant and domineering person in her life.

Zephyr King! A cold, heartless billionaire who doesn't tolerate people going against him.

What will will happen when he meets the most annoying girl in his life, who didn't care about his reputation.

All she had in mind was to achieve her dreams and he seemed to block that path.

He was stubborn but she's ever more headstrong.

They were keen on making each others life a living hell.

Little did they know that they were meant to be together.

Peep in to know more about Athena and Zephyr