Part 9 (Eye-opener)

Mulai dari awal

Scene 18

Tom and Aroon where still in the middle of a conversation.

Tom: why are you silent! answer me yes or no, do you find dating men weird? or do you prefer girls only?

"This is how Tom personality was! straight forward and honest! funny and outgoing, never silent! when you are with him he spread positive energy to make your worries disappear! Aroon enjoyed his company all the time as he needed this kind of a person to make his life easier, so he didn't want to lose him as a friend!"

Aroon: why you ask me all these questions? you are confusing me!

Tom: Because I like you! I liked you from the first moment I saw you! and I want you to be my boyfriend!

ha~! gulping his saliva, Aroon felt so shy: that's a lot of things to think about all of a sudden!

Tom: don't panic! take your time! I just need a clear answer to know if I have hope or not!

Aroon: dating men! I never thought about it! but I had friends at high school who where gay and they were really good friends to me and their relationship was nice. so I guess if I like the person I would not have a problem if the lover being a girl or a boy! the only thing that made me confused is that I never dated a man before so it might be a new thing for me!

Tom with high hopes and a big smile continued: so you don't refuse it!

Aroon: bu.. but you have been really nice to me and I have to be honest with you! I don't feel anything for you... at least at the moment !

Tom: I realize that! but its fine! I'm not asking for too much now! I just want you to take a step closer to my side by spending more time together and trying to know each other! are you interested?

Aroon: I mean you are funny and I enjoy spending time with you but..

Tom interrupted with a comforting voice: its ok! this is all I need for now! you enjoying your time by my side is more than enough. don't give me an answer now and take your time thinking about it? ok?

Aroon nodded just to end this weird situation that he found himself in.

Somak and Fern came outside and the four met!

We are heading back first! Aroon do you want me to give you a ride home? Somsak said.

He is coming with me, don't worry! Tom responded before Aroon get a chance to talk.

Tom and Aroon were in there way home, Aroon was silent thinking about what just happened!

Sigh! Damn! why Do I have to fall for a man? and among all this world men I have to fall for a taken man! why do I realize that I have feelings for P' Som at the moment that his girlfriend kissing him! they have a good relationship... I... I don't have the right to have these feelings! at the same time another man is hitting on me...what a shitty situation!!
I think my uncle was right! I'm a cursed boy after all! Aroon was talking to himself and suddenly smiled with sarcasm!

Tom: are you ok?

Aroon: I'm fine don't worry, just remembered something funny that my uncle used to say to me!

next morning Aroon was preparing breakfast as usual, Somsak just came back home to have a shower before having breakfast with him. Aroon was holding his sandwich in a hand and the cell phone with the other!

buzz... buzz, Aroon phone kept ringing with line app notifications, and Aroon high laugh made Somsak real curious!

what's so funny kid! Somsak asked.

Aroon: its Tom, he is sending me funny jokes since I wake up this morning, my stomach hearts from laughing!

Somsak: ah, good!

Aroon: by the way! are you staying for lunch?

Somsak: why? if you are going to look for a job then don't care about me!

Aroon: no actually its hopeless to keep looking for a job now! all the shops have my phone number anyway! and since I was accepted by your gang boss I'm gonna stick with it!

Somsak: please consider choosing another job if you found the chance ok?

Aroon: sure! if it ever existed phi! by the way everyday Tom will pick me up to work! and today he told me to join him early to do some work related shopping and have lunch together.
Somsak: When you gonna come back?
I'm staying until the gathering tonight is completely over so it will be late at night.
I can pick you up if you needed just give me a call: Somsak said.
Aroon: No need, Tom said he will wait for me!

End of Part9