Chapter 9: Izuku vs. AFO

"Now who's next?" said Izuku pointing his sword at the villains.

"I will." said a voice behind Izuku's back.

That person quickly stabbed Izuku's waist and buried the knife in it. The one who stabbed Izuku was none other than Himiko Toga.

"Where did all that confidence go? Don't tell me that's all you got?" said Toga while smirking.

*Cracking sound*

Toga: "Eh?"

As it turns out Izuku snapped the villain girl's neck resulting in a horrible sound that can be heard loudly. Izuku then kicked her with so much force her ribs broke to pieces as she flew a very far distance.

"That's seventeen." said Izuku as he pulled the knife in his waist and dropped it on the ground.

"Himiko!!" yelled Twice as he dashed towards Izuku with his razor sharp measuring tape preparing to slash Izuku in two.

Izuku swiftly dodged and tripped Twice on the ground face first. After the villain tripped, Izuku stabbed his sword in Twice's back piercing through his stomach. The villain yelled in pain as Izuku kept moving the blade causing immense pain on the villain. Izuku pulled his sword and stabbed it again countless times to the villain's body. The whole area got covered with scream of agony and hellish pain. The heroes and even the villains just flinched at the brutality they're seeing. Moments later, Twice died of blood loss with massive stab wounds all over his body.

"Eighteen." said Izuku as he searched again for another target.

"What in hell are you doing?!" yelled Endeavor.

"Do you want to say something?" asked Izuku.

"Why do you have to be that cruel?! You're even worse than these villains themselves!!" yelled Endeavor on Izuku's face.

Izuku: "I won't stop you on whatever you want to do with these insects but if you come right to my face saying you don't like how I do things-

"I won't hesitate to kill you." said Izuku as he lightly pierced the tip of his sword on the flaming hero's neck causing it to bleed.

Endeavor couldn't say anything as one wrong word can cost him his puny little life. He just stood there sweating heavily with a sword pointing at his very neck.

"Izuku, can you just let this pass?" pleaded Aizawa.

"Consider yourself lucky, next time you do that I'll have your head. Got that?" said Izuku with piercing eyes.

Endeavor just nodded in fear as Izuku took out his sword in his neck.

All for One suddenly attacked Izuku with a quirk powered blow but Izuku reflexively blocked it with his sword. Izuku was pushed back quite a bit.

"Brat, you're really dangerous. I can't afford to let you live!" said AFO as he dashed for the offensive again.

"Be careful Izuku! He's strong!" warned Aizawa.

"You lot take care of the remaining ones, I'll handle Mr. Potato Head myself." said Izuku as he activated his [Kill Mode] and blocked yet again another devastating blow from AFO.

Aizawa and the rest then handled the remaining villains themselves while Izuku fight the leader.

"For you to block my attacks twice in a row, I commend your tenacity." praised AFO.

"I don't give a sh*t about your commendment." said Izuku as his appearance slowly changed again due to [Kill Mode] being activated.

"Well then, Here I come!!" yelled AFO as he threw a punch much stronger than before.

Izuku tried to block the blow again with his sword but his giant sword shattered to pieces as the punch went through. AFO's attack made connected as Izuku's left side got blown to pieces. Izuku crashed to a nearby structure due to the force of the attack he just took.

"I really thought you could entertain me more, but it seems you only amount to this much. What a disappointment." said AFO as he wiped his bloodied hand.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
In the evacuation area...

Momo seemed to have regained consciousness.

"Izuku!!" exclaimed Momo as she tried to get up.

"It seems you're awake Yaoyorozu." said Midnight.

"Where are we?! Where's Izuku?!" exclaimed Momo as she gripped Midnight's shoulders.

"We're in an evacuation area due to the villain's invasion in the Sports Festival. As for your butler, he stayed to confront the enemies." said Midnight trying to calm Momo down.

"B-but it's too dangerous there!! What if something bad happens to him?!" cried Momo.

"Your butler is strong, besides there are also a lot of pro heroes there so he should be just fine." said Midnight.

"I really do hope so." said Momo.

'Please be safe, Izuku!' prayed Momo in her mind as she starts to tear up.