Chapter 7

Everyone was surprised when Izuku showed up as one of their homeroom teacher.

(Momo's parents requested Izuku to watch over Momo in school since they're such worrywarts causing Izuku to come in as a teacher as a guise.)

Flashback a day earlier...

In the principal's office.

"Long time no see, Izuku." greeted Nezu.

"Yes, It has been Nezu." replied Izuku.

"So what made you come here? Surely it's not only so that we could have this small talk?" asked Nezu.

"I want you to appoint me in Momo Yaoyorozu's class as a teacher." said Izuku.

The both of them talked about it for a while and Nezu agreed since he owed some debt.

"Now that it's settled how about you go greet some of your colleagues in staff room." said Nezu guiding the way.

When they arrived, Nezu introduced Izuku to the teachers that are present. The one who eyed Izuku the most is none other than Midnight the R-rated hero. Nezu then left for the teachers to greet each other.

"Heya new guy, I'm Present Mic, thirty years young and this is Midnight, Eraserhead, Cementoss and, Ectoplasm." greeted the speaker hero.

The rest of the mentioned heroes waved or just nodded as a greeting.

"Nice to meet you too, I'm Izuku Midoriya and I'm one hund-, I'm twenty-five years old." greeted Izuku.

"Twenty-five? You sure do look like you're younger, I'm envious. I have to go first since I still have things to do." said Present Mic as he begin to do his work.

"Hello, Izuku." greeted Midnight.

"Good morning to you too miss Midnight." said Izuku.

"You sure are stiff. By the way do you have a girlfriend? What's your favorite food? Why is your skin so pale? Do you like older girls? How tall are you? You're so handsome you know that?" asked Midnight as he bombarded Izuki with questions.

Izuku:
"This woman sure is annoying." (Verbal)
'I will answer those slowly.' (Thought)

"Your dialogues are misplaced you know that?" said Midnight.

"Is that so? Maybe it's the author's mistakes." replied Izuku.

"Anyway, let me guide you throughout the school." suggested Midnight.

"Then I will take you up on your offer." replied Izuku.

End of flashback.....

"How can he be our teacher when he's just about the same age as us?!" growled Monoma.

"Izuku is one of principal Nezu's acquaintances in the past and Nezu is also the one who hired him." answered Aizawa.

"What does that mean?!" asked Monoma.

"It means he's much older than you." said Aizawa.

"Just how long does the principal knew Izuku-sensei?" asked Iida.

"I've met Nezu twenty-three years ago." said Izuku.

"How old does that make you then?" asked Iida.

"I rather not tell you." replied Izuku.

The whole class then began chattering to themselves.

"Did you know this Yaomomo?" whispered Jiro.

"No, I only learned it now." said Momo still perplexed.

'I always thought that he's just my age. That's why he's treating me like a child. That also explains the mature air around him.' thought Momo while looking at her butler.

The class then quieted down as Aizawa and Izuku began the lessons for the day. Izuku also did his job so professionally like its not his first time teaching.

With that, a week has passed and it's time for the sports festival to begin.

"Good luck Milady, do your best." said Izuku.

"O-okay Izu-, sensei." replied Momo while getting ready for the first event.

"Just call me however you like for today as I am your butler for the day and not your teacher." said Izuku.

"Hmm." said Momo with a smile.

The first event was the obstacle race. Momo came in fourth place. In the cavalry battle, her team came in second. After the two events, It's now time for lunchtime. Izuku had already set up the picnic blanket and set out Momo's lunch. Momo came to eat her lunch with Izuki pouring her some tea unbeknownst to her that so many girls are watching her with envy. Kyouka also joined Momo in eating her lunch as Izuku also served her some tea.