Chapter 156: Never Give Up

Começar do início

She was glad she didn't and was thankful that neither did he.

Shin-ah's eyes flitted about her face, unable to suppress his curiosity. "What did you mean?"

Pausing, a flush creeped up Calista's neck as she stuttered out a response. "W-Well... it's j-just that..."

She took a deep breath, exhaling sharply and she pouted. "It's not fair if you get to see me like this but I don't get to see you!! It's embarrassing, okay?!"

Shin-ah blinked owlishly but that cleared up his confusion. Working his lips slowly over the same part of her neck that he had lavished over earlier, he pulled a high-pitched whine from her as she wiggled on his lap.

"... You want to see me?" He drew out, his golden eyes twinkling with mirth as he lightly pinched her side.

It was not fair for him to make that sound so innocent.

Calista threw her head back with a groan of frustration but it quickly morphed into a moan as he gently kissed over the bruises left behind by the addicts, replacing what caused her pain with love instead.

Sparing her from any more shame, he drew back long enough to pull his turtleneck up over his head and tossed it to the growing pile of clothes in the corner, his characteristic shyness nowhere to be found as his pale skin was unveiled to her.

She didn't even get a chance to appreciate it because he surged forward, stealing her breath away once again. No longer putting up a fight, nor having the willpower to pull away from him again, she hooked her arms around his neck as she properly straddled him.

The heady groan that she swallowed from him stirred up her heart and she quietly whimpered as his passionate kisses became more and more invigorated.

Shin-ah couldn't take it any longer. His arm braced around her lower back securely, he grabbed something with the other hand and laid her down, nestling his body hesitantly in between her thighs.

"Is this... okay?" Shin-ah asked breathlessly as he hovered above her and scanned her face for any signs that she wanted to stop.

He had laid her down on the floor but thought ahead of time to cushion her back with his coat so that the flooring wouldn't dig into her back uncomfortably.

The heated makeout session left her in too much of a daze to respond properly with words. Instead, Calista shifted closer to him, hooking her arms around his neck and whined.

"Shin-ah..." She whimpered, unable to think of anything else to say. Her thoughts were only filled with him.

Shin-ah visibly tensed. His name sounded so good when it fell from her lips. He softly moaned into her mouth as he captured her lips once more, his hot hands roaming the expanse of her soft skin as more of that enticing costume slipped off.

The curvatures of her breasts and hips was a sight to be seen and his eyes roamed over her, committing the sight of her sprawled out and panting beneath him to memory.

"Beautiful..." He breathed in unbridled awe.

Calista whimpered, turning into putty at his touch. "Sh... Shin-ah—"

Back arching involuntarily, she bit down on her lip to stifle a moan as he swiped his tongue over her collarbone before getting dangerously close to her chest, trailing open-mouthed kisses all the way down her navel until he hovered in between her legs.

"Don't hold back your voice." He begged, pinning her wrists gently by her sides so that she could break out of it if she wanted to. "Let me hear you."