"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry, darling. I was just trying to keep all of you safe. I'm sorry I didn't think of what will happen if I leave you at such times" he said between his low sobs.

"Promise me you won't leave again"

Draco didn't say anything. He knew he can't promise her anything. He will leave again- it was temporary but he will leave. He knew that. He knew Harry will not let him go after what he's done during their Hogwarts years. Draco sighed and broke the hug. He looked at Hermione and wiped her tears.

"You know I can't promise you that"

"What- why?"

"I don't belong here. I-"

"You will not be going to Azkaban like your father, Malfoy"

"Shut up, Potter! You know what I've done!"

"Well, thinking that Hermione's my best friend, also like a sister to me, I don't want her to suffer more, Malfoy! Yes, you did a crime, but there's hardly any necessity to send you to a fucking prison for an accident"

"It wasn't an accident! I fucking killed Parkinson! I was a fucking Death Eater, Potter!"

"And no one here fucking cares! Do you think people in this house will think of your crimes when there are so many people who wanted you to stay? Who love you? Hermione, Narcissa, Andromeda, Teddy and Scorpius. Well, I must admit that even I don't wanna see one of my former classmates to end up behind the bars"

Draco didn't say anything. He just stared at Harry, hoping for whatever he said was just a lie. This wasn't Harry's kind of speech. He will never act nice to him- he knew Harry so bloody well. His eyes snapped back at Hermione's direction- her eyes were telling him that Harry was speaking the truth. His eyes stared down at his feet, hesitating on his own decisions.

Should he have faith in Harry?

Harry's Hermione's friend, but- what will he get from helping him?

Draco turned to look back at Harry.

"What will you get from helping me, Potter?"

"I beg your pardon?" Harry asked, looking confused.

"Why does it matter so much to you? I clearly killed Parkinson, so why are you doing this? Why does my freedom matter so much to you?"

"I don't care about your freedom, Malfoy. I care about Hermione. She's my friend, my sister, my family. I can't see her go through pain she doesn't deserve"

Hermione didn't move an inch as she felt Draco's eyes lingered on her. She didn't know what to say, so she just stared down at the ring on her fidgeting fingers. The wedding ring. Hermione didn't know why, but she could feel Draco's gaze on her ring- as if he was shocked she was still putting it on after he went away for almost a year.

"Can all of you leave us for a while?" Draco asked.

Hermione froze at her spot as she looked up. The others left, leaving her with Draco in the closed living room. When she was about to speak, Draco paced towards her and hugged her tightly- as if he didn't want to let her go at all. Hermione bit her lower lip, trying to swallow back her tears as she blinked her amber eyes.

"I miss you. I miss you so much, Hermione"

"I miss you too, Draco"

Draco broke the hug and placed one finger under her chin. His ice grey eyes were staring directly into her gorgeous amber eyes.

Hermione gulped down her saliva as she realized what was happening- it's been so long. It's been so long since they last had a proper kiss.

Draco leaned closer and their lips touched. Their chest collided as Hermione tiptoed on her toes to kiss him back. She felt butterflies exploding in her stomach- it felt so surreal to have his lips on hers again. Draco pulled Hermione's waist closer as he deepened the kiss, tilting his head to feel more of her sweet pink lips. Hermione placed her hands on Draco's chest, feeling his heartbeat through his ribcage.

Her hands moved from his chest to wrapping around his neck as she kissed him more. Draco's tongue dived into her mouth as they kissed, causing her to groan into his lips. She could feel his smirk as they kissed- his arms wrapping around her waist tightly, possessively, giving her the sign that she was his. She belonged to him. Hermione let out a soft moan as Draco's lips lingered down to her neck, sucking her there.

"Fuck, I miss this" he whispered into her ear before licking it teasingly.

"Draco-" she gasped.

Draco dragged his tongue from her neck to her jaw, licking her there. Hermione gave a slow and soft moan as her legs trembled at his tongue movements. Draco pinned her to the nearest wall and pressed his knee between her thighs, causing her to squirm under his act. His lips returned to her lips and he kissed her passionately as he pressed his knee deeper between her thighs.

"Draco, please-"

Fuck, she was begging him.

Draco smirked. "I don't mind fucking you against a wall, but not in Potter's house"

"Ugh, you're incorrigible"

Draco chuckled as he freed her from his possessive grip. He held her hands as they took their seats on the long couch in the living room. They remained silent for a few minutes until Draco broke it, causing the situation to be more awkward- he turned to look at her.

"I'm really sorry, darling"

"Draco, I'm fine. But, it upsets me when you left while I was pregnant with Scorpius. I just don't want him to grow up without his father"

"I'm- I was foolish. I should've thought about it. I'm really sorry"

"Please don't leave me ever again, Draco. I can't bear it any longer"

"I promise I won't" he smiled softly as he laced his fingers between hers.

Draco looked down to Hermione's fingers. He realized that his other ring was also on her finger. Hermione's cheeks blushed as she realized that Draco saw the ring she was putting on- it was the one he left her the night where she thought she was dreaming about him sleeping with her again. She looked up and met his ice grey eyes.

"Why did you think it was a dream?"

"I thought I might never see you again, Draco"

Draco smiled and both of them remained silent. Draco played with her fingers as he kept lacing them together like he was a child. Draco smirked as a thought came into his mind.

"You know what?" he smirked as he looked at Hermione.

Hermione looked at him, confused.

"I just hope we can get home faster so I can slam you to a wall and fuck you hard, sweetheart" he caressed her left thigh softly.

"Draco!" Hermione smacked his head hard, her cheeks blushing furiously like a red ripe tomato.

But deep down, she was also anticipating for it.

**********
I'm back!

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!

Happy eid mubarak to those who are celebrating it hehe,,