chapter 18

Kalila was laid on the bed curled up sobbing, she had her eyes shut tight . When she heard the door cracking open she acted as if she was sleeping cause the person who was entering was someone kalila didn't even wanted to see the face of, soon she felt the bed sink and her heartbeat started to go wild , she felt a hand caressing her cheeks and she resisted from flinching. Then she felt her head being placed on something solid clearly it was loki's arm as she felt a hand in her hair and another hand was placed on her back pulling her to him, she could hear loki's heartbeat as he pulled her close to him and kissed her forehead, he was observing her face, her lashes were wet because of the crying and lips were a little pout ,he could see the pain in her expression and this made his heart a little heavy. He sighed and then moved his hand to her head patting it, "I am sorry brown sugar, I shouldn't have scared you like that but you need to understand that it will be a usual occurring and if you always act like this afterwards it would only make things difficult between us, I will give you everything that you can't even think of, all you need to do in return is just be a good girl and do as I say. " Loki explained softly and sighed wiping a tear from Kalila's face, "I am not the type of man to say sorry but I am still sorry for what I did. " loki apologized and hugged her close to him, he thought she was asleep but as he hugged her close. Kalila started to cry while holding onto loki's shirt tightly, Loki got a little shocked feeling her crying next to him. Kalila didn't knew what happened but she just felt so comforted by his words and the safe feeling she felt in his arms that made her lose control and cry uncontrollably In his arms, "shh shh it's okay, don't cry." Loki tried comforting her and she nodded sniffing, Loki placed a hand on her head and kept a frim hold on her waist keeping her close to him. When she was done crying she looked up at loki to see him smiling at her lovingly, she didn't knew what to do so she just looked away from him . Loki sighed and then kissed her forehead gently and pulled her to himself then closed his eyes, "I have a meeting tomorrow, so good night. " loki said as he placed his hand on the back of her neck, "good night. " kalila replied with a crispy voice and then see also feel asleep.

*********

when kalila woke up ,loki hadn't left instead he had a hand wrapped around her waist and was looking at her or maybe gwaking at her while she just started at him blankly with her little pouty lips and her doe eyes . she looked away as a blush started to spread across her cheeks , Loki smiled as he saw her face in the sunlight making his heart go wild seeing her like this , he smiled and then kissed her cheek as he saw her sniff . "what happened?" loki asked her while cupping her face in his hands , "would have it cost you a life time if you wouldn't have jumped on me day before yesterday ?" kalila asked him with a scowl and loki smirked before pulling her even more close to him , "you know that you need to get used to that but I am still sorry ,I will try to be gentle from now on ." loki whispered in her ears as he saw her go red with embarrassment and hide her face in his chest and chuckled groping at her ass making her squeak in surprise. "you are a pervert!" she squeaked out only to get a smack on her ass making her scream a little , "watch your mouth , if you don't want me to punish you ." loki warned as he saw her just nod while she still didn't moved her head away from his chest , it was like a safe place for her ,even though she hated him at the same time she couldn't deny how great it felt to be in his arms and how safe she felt to be with him at the same time when things started to go down that road she started to feel scared of him . "hey are you trying to give me the silent treatment?" loki asked her he pulled away and placed a finger below her chin and tilted her head so that she was looking him in the eye . "no." she squeaked out , looking away and he nodded again placing a kiss on her forehead , "good girl ." He said patting her head and then they both laid there silently till it was not finally too late to stay in bed .

*******************
*one months later *

"Brown sugar ?" Loki called as he was sitted in his study doing some work , soon a head peeped in his study while looking at him with doe eyes , "did you called for me ?" Kalila asked sheepishly with a slight pout and loki looked up at her from his laptop with a smile and then back at his laptop , "how's your study's going ?" He asked her while still looking down at his laptop and she just gave a small smile , "it's going good , the online studying is a good idea but i still need to go to the uni ...if you would .." she trailed off knowing that would cause an issue if loki was in a bad mood . Loki didn't wanted to let his brown sugars dream of getting a LLM degree go to ruins so he had set up online classes for her , he had made good facilities for her to stay home and study . She still hasn't put a step out of the house but things between them were going good now and kalila had quite got used to sessions with him and she still was quite tipsy when it came to making out . "I guess we decided on not talking about going out ." Loki said in a warning voice and kalila nodded with a small frown . Loki yanked his hand a little and then looked at his wrist watch , "You have a class in ten minutes i guess you should go ." Loki said and kalila nodded , "ok." Kalila answered shortly and exited the room and sighed , maybe it will take some time for him to trust her enough to let her out but she knew she will do cause she couldn't get out of here without getting his trust . She sighed and made her way to their room and then sat down on the bed with her laptop on top of three pillows , she started with her classes and was having a good time noting things down as her professor gave her notes of the legal importance in buisness .

She was noting it all silently while her mind was still busy in thoughts of how things would turn out for her if she went out will ?,she find an escape then ?, she had hundred of thoughts in her mind when she felt to hands on her shoulder making her jolt , she was so lost in her thoughts and notes making that she had no idea when loki came in .  She looked back to see loki behind her back , "i need to talk about something important." Loki said in a low voice and his grip on her shoulder tightened , "can we talk after twenty minutes?" Kalila asked him politely while he just gripped her shoulders tighter and bend down to come in level with the camera so that the professor could see him , "good afternoon sir , do you mind if we end the class early today ?" Loki asked her professor in a cold yet polite manner , his sir gave a hesitant smile before nodding his head , "it's no issue ...Mr.Loki .. we can continue tomorrow." The professor said shuttering ,looking at kalila and then back at loki with a scared smile , loki smiled back before shutting her laptop shut . "So now should we talk ?" Loki asked kalila as he motioned her to turn around to face him while she was still sitting on the bed with the laptop behind her on two pillows , she looked at loki and nodded with a small pout . He smiled bending down to her level and placing a finger below her chin pulling her chin up , "do you want to go out ?" Loki asked her while looking into her eyes , she looked back at him a little shocked and then nodded quickly, "but I don't wanna let you out ." Loki whispered in her ear making her smiled drop , "I don't like how people look at you." He growled in her ear as he saw her tremble a bit and smirked to himself , "but .." he started trailing off as his lips made there way to her neck and then back to her ear, "you are always welcome to change my mind ~" loki purred in her ear and pulled back after tugging on her earlobe making her wimper , "the decision is yours ." He said as he placed a hand in her hair and looked her directly in the eye, kalila was not sure what she should do. She had to choose but she knew that loki would still satisfy his need even if she denied it so she only had the choice to satisfy him herself or let him force humself on her . She had always went with the later and it was quite bad as always so she didn't gave it a second thought and hesitantly placed her lips on loki's making him a little shocked and happy at the same time , he smirked at the acceptance from kalila's side and started to lay her down on the bed while his hand started to wander around her body . She was mostly wearing pajamas and short tops which loki didn't liked so he made her wear only the shirts mostly so that he could have easy access to her .

As his hand started to wander down between her thighs she tensed but didn't said anything till she was laid down the bed fully , "the laptop .." she started before drawing in a big breath but before she could open her mouth to speak again loki placed his lips on her in a hungry manner as his one hand searched for the laptop and threw it off the bed making a big noise and kalila jumped a little only to be laid back by loki with his one hand on her shoulder while the other tearing off her knickers, his lips moved away from hers and started to travel to her neck , kalila thought that the assault would start but instead she felt feather light kisses on her neck making her drew in quick breath by now her body had started acting up to loki's actions on her and she had started to accept this all . As loki's finger found there way to her clit she squeaked a little feeling his finger near to her clit in no time , she looked at him in a pleading way only to get a smirk in return. "Relax won't take too long ." Loki stated before placing a soft kiss on her forehead and before she could reply he entered his finger inside her making her yelp , he grinned looking at her reaction as he pulled out and again entered two finger inside her , he started to move his finger in and out making kalila wimper and moan while she closed her eyes shut as tears ran down her face . She hated herself for starting to accept this all but she at the same time couldn't deny that this all was what she needed to accept for her and her family's well being. She felt loki softly brushing his hands on her cheeks wiping the tears as she opened her eyes to see him while the thrust of his fingers got fast and quite harsh making her whimper an scream soon she felt her wall clamping tight around his finger while her hands shakingly gripped onto the bed sheet . "I know brown sugar you are close ." Loki stated while smiling to himself , he stopped pumping and before kalila knew what was happening he re entered her with his cock inside her this time making her scream harder . He started to pump in and out of her faster while she just felt herself getting closer and closer , "loki.." she breathed out before which she came . Loki stopped only after he had came inside her and was satisfied. He laid next to her and looked at her, "you destroyed my laptop." Kalila whined with a slight pout making loki chuckle he turned on his side and pulled kalila close to himself. "I already got a new one for you." Loki stated with amused grin as he saw kalila's expression change into a happy one . "Now for right now, i am impressed with your progress." He announced as he patted kalila's head and she just smiled shyly , "then?" Kalila asked him with a raised eyebrow, "we are going out tonight." Loki announced while he saw kalila's eyes shine with happiness.