𝑊𝑜𝑟𝑘 𝑀𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑎𝑝 👩🏽‍⚕️

Start from the beginning

this girl kinda look like me I thought . Anyways i have 30 minutes to get to work and I still haven't dropped off Kassiah so I started rushing to the daycare center .

The daycare worker - hi miss.Taylor's
Me - hello
The daycare worker - I'll sign kassiah in for you .
Me - thank you !!
" give me a kiss siah , I'll get you around 10:00 "
She kissed me and then ran to go play with her friends . I walked out and got in my car then zoomed to the hospital .

The desk worker - I'm so glad your back Karson , it's been boring here and we got a new fine ass doctor .
Me - I missed y'all too , and we'll see .

After I clocked in , I went straight to my floor . Which is where the new doctor will be , I'm kinda glad we're getting some new scenery .

POV : Ryan / Mr . Mcdreamy 😫

As I'm doing my rounds I'm informed that the best intern at Saint Ivory Hospital has arrived

As I'm doing my rounds I'm informed that the best intern at Saint Ivory Hospital has arrived .
I'm supposed to go greet her , but knowing my luck she probably gonna be another unprofessional thirsty ass intern . I'm snapped out of my thoughts when a women walks up to me .
" hi I'm Dr Taylor's , I'm an intern here " she said .
" hello Miss Taylor's, I'm doctor Martin "
" well I gotta get going , see you around Dr Martin " she walked off .

Dr Taylor's was actually very professional and calm . she kept the conversation short . Might have to talk to her once we get a lunch break .

< 3 hours go by and it's lunch >

Instead of going to the cafeteria for lunch I decided to go to the on-call room . when I walk in I see Dr Taylor's sitting down on her phone . I had to just stare , this women was beautiful and she knew it .
" hellooo Dr Martin are you ok " she questioned looking concerned .
" my bad I'm fine , didn't mean to stare " I chuckled .
" it's fine , how you liking it here " she asked .
" it's great actually, I signed my long term contract today "
" that's exciti- " she got cut off by her pager
" sorry got to go , they need me on floor 6 but congratulations " she said getting up rushing out of the room .

POV : Karson 🌻

I rushed to the 6th floor bc my resident paged me

I rushed to the 6th floor bc my resident paged me .
" yes Dr Matthews "
" get this patient a CT and I'm assigning you to a case with Dr Martin . I trust you not to flirt with him " She demanded .
I nodded getting the nurses to bring the patient to the CT room .
" ok Mr.White , I'm going to get you a CT "
" your a very beautiful women you know that right " the man said to me .
" thank you sir , you seem nervous are you ok "
" yea , could you explain to me what this does " I nodded and reached out my hand to calm him down , he took ahold of it and I started to explain .
" ok so this huge machine is called a CT it takes pictures of the inside of your body from better angles . It creates cross sectional images of your bones , vessels , and tissues "
" thank you so much " the man said .
" your welcome , ready to go under "
" will you wait for me till I'm done " he asked .
" of course " I smiled letting go off his hand .
I walked out to the control room and pressed the button to send him in to the machine .
" your great with patients " Dr Martin clapped .
" appreciate it Dr Martin "
" ok well let's look at the computer and tell me what you see " Dr Martin pointed me towards the computer .
" ok well so far the only thing I see is a cyst on his abdomen, which might be the cause of him having abdominal pain " I pointed to the screen .
" good work Dr Taylor's " he said .
" wait Dr Martin i still think we should do a MRI , due to the fact he has been having seizures " . I said handing him his charts .
" it says Mr.White had been having sharp pains in his lower abdomen and has been suffering from ( unknown cause ) of seizures which could be the outcome of a tumor " .
" ok I'll put in the order for the MRI in after a few questions " he said as I nodded

< after about 10 minutes the CT was over and we were heading up to Mr . Whites Room >

" hello Mr White "
" hello Dr Taylor's " he said back while smiling .
" ok well this is my boss Dr Martin "
" hi sir , I'll be your main doctor " he simply nodded .
" Dr Taylor's could you tell me what's wrong with me " he focused his attention on me .
" well Mr.White you have a cyst on you abdomen which isn't really concerning , but you might have a tumor somewhere on your body which is why Dr Martin and I are going to take you to get a MRI in the morning "
" ok " he said in agreement .
" don't be nervous , I gotchu " I said reassuring him .
" now get some rest "

< fast forward >

I'm finally off of work so I go into the on-call room to collect my stuff .

" good work today Dr Taylor's " Dr Martin said
" it's after hours for me so call me Karson " we laughed .
" well I'm Ryan , and I was wondering if I could get your number " he said nervously .
" um sure " he hands me his phone so I put my number in .
" well I gotta get going , see ya Dr . Martin " .
" bye " he waved .
I am so glad that I'm off I've been at work since 5:25 and had to drop siah of at the hospitals daycare center which is like 10 minutes away from my job .
It's officially 10:00 pm and I normally pick Kassiah up at 10:25 but today ima get her early just so we can get done before midnight .

To be continued 😏 new love interest ? I think so !

••• To be continued 😏 new love interest ? I think so !