I'm so lucky nothing dropped on the floor.

After I'm done, I sit on the cold checkered tiled floor with him.

"Ok Nico now were out of batter. Since I've cleaned up you little mess do you want to play with your toys in the playroom or will you go with me?"

" I want mummy" he says with a pout.

"Well mummy and Marcus are in a meeting." I say.

He pouts again.

"What about Kay?" He asks.

*Soft sigh*,"K-kay is resting, she. needs to get better."

He pouts again.

"What about Granny Riley?"
He says.

"Granny Riley is visiting her family."

This time there's a big frown on his cute face.

"Ok how about you play with my phone while I take a shower?"

"Yay!! " He says clapping.

And I shake my head and laugh.

"Ok let's go." I said.

I wanted to carry him but he said he's not a baby anymore so he wants to walk.

The amount of sass that boy has.
Lol.

We walk up the stairs and go to my room. I open the door and he runs up to my bed and starts jumping.

"Nico." I say in a warning tone.

"Sorry sissy." He says and sits on the bed quietly.

Then I hand him my phone and he plays one of those Lego games.

I take my pyjamies and put it on the bed.
My PJs are actually just a big oversized t-shirt and I just were those flowy shorts underneath.

I chose my cheetah print shorts and my light baby pink t-shirt which says "cuddlies", with an animated drawing of a white rabbit cuddling a carrot.

Yeah I know, it's cute isn't it?

I'm so happy that I straightened my hair a this week because if I didn't it would have been torture removing the chocolate chip mix out. I love food but like no.

So I start removing the remnants out of my hair.

*Time lapse*

Now I'm walking to Dad's office which is now Mom's and Marcus' office ever since, that happened.

I'm walking to ask them if they would eat pizza or if they wanted something else since I was going to make it.

As I'm about to knock on the shiny wooden double doors.

I hear,

"Mum, what are we going to do?" Marcus' voice,

"Richards doesn't want to give us another option? He says that he would agree if she gets married but he said when she's 19."

"The first thing we going to do is we are not give Kayla up for marriage. There is no way I am giving my little girl up for marriage. We have to find another way to pay the debt"
She shouted and hit the table then she sat down and sighed.

"Mom what about your salary savings?" Marcus' asked.

*Deep sigh*
"Sweetie, it's not even going to cover one-eighth of the debt." Mum said.

"W-we have to find another way." He said.

"We will we just have to pray and we'll get out of this pickle." Mum said.

" Yes, we do. I'll start checking in with other people to see if they'll help." Marcus said.

"Yes you do that. I'll also start checking too." Mum said.

I hear footsteps coming closer to the door so I start sprinting. Thankfully I'm not wearing my slippers.(I never actually do).

I run to the kitchen and continue making the pizza,
I was already half way through it was just left with the making of the pizza bread before I remembered to ask.

So I continued from there and popped the pizza in to the oven and headed up to my room.

And I plopped down onto my bed.

Just so shocked. I mean this is 2036! Like so many things have happened and I'm going to get married? Married?

Then I start pacing around freaking out.

"Wait, wait??? I'm getting married??!!!???" I said to myself.

"Holy mac N cheese!"

" I don't even know who I'm getting married to." I said running my hand through my hair.

Then it sinks in,"Oh my God!!
Oh My God,  I- I'm  ..........
I'm having an arranged marriage!?!???!!!!!?!?!!"